Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TV Stars/Celebs on their favourite book

Views: 2971  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-24-2010, 07:45 PM

Default TV Stars/Celebs on their favourite book

Books are your best friend and your choice of book reflects your personality. A good book always teaches you good things in life enlightens you and expands your horizon. After a long day of tiring shoot, most actors resort to reading which unwinds them. Read on to know what our celebrities are reading currently.

Ashita Dhawan
I am reading Breaking Dawn from the Twilight Saga. It’s an extremely interesting book which talks about a human being falling in love with a vampire and how she decides to turn into a vampire to marry the guy. This book is a journey into their life post marriage and how the couple tries to protect its daughter who is half human and half vampire. The book is simple and easy to understand. Though I am weak-hearted this book keeps me engrossed.

Old 11-24-2010, 07:46 PM

Karan Tacker
I loved reading Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. I loved it for keeping me involved and active. I generally switch from one book to another as it starts boring me but this one kept me into it. I liked the way the writer built up the suspense and every page had a shocker to offer. It was unpredictable.

Abhishek Rawat
I am reading My father’s dream by U.S president Barack Obama. It caught my attention primarily because of the writer. Obama is an influential and interesting personality and the book is a piece of his life before he entered into politics. He is an interesting man and is reason enough for me to read this book.

Abigail Jain
I am reading Colour Blind by Catherine Cookson. I used to get bored in the breaks during my shoot so my mother who boasts of a huge collection of books gifted me the book. It makes for a great read and I am enjoying it. The book is easy flowing and talks about the nuances of life. I just can’t stop reading it now.

Abhaas Mehta
Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts is the book I am reading currently. It’s an autobiography of a convicted Australian bank robber who fled the jail and landed in India on fake passport to become a drug lord. It’s a must read. Apparently, there were plans to make a movie on his life starring Johny Depp and Amitabh Bachchan which is now shelved. I love reading autobiographies as they are about real people and more interesting.

Tags
tvstars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->