Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Television Forums Live Streaming, Today Episode Written Updates, Online Full Episode HD Videos, Future Story, TV Shows Latest News Updates, Story ahead, Tellybuzz, Upcoming, As on date, Whats happening, What will happen next, Whats going on, Summary, Synopsis,Star Plus,Sony TV,Zee TV, Colors TV,Star Plus,Kollywood (Tamil), Tollywood (Telugu), Bollywood (Hindi), Mollywood (Malayalam) News Updates, LifeOK, SAB TV, Desi Tashan, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Latest Telly News, TV gossip, Indian TV Serials, Reality shows, TV stars,Celebs,Actors,Actress, TRP,Top 10,TV ratings,Telly Updates & Mo, Latest news from the Indian Television Industry under one roof. From the latest Indian Television News to TV Celebrity News and TV Gossip, Telly Buzz truly connects viewers with Indian Television. Our network of reporters along with our dedicated development team members cover the ins and outs of the indian television industry and garner all the latest tv news, gossip, tv show reviews, and highlights happening on and behind the silver screen, TV Serials, Celebrities, Online Full Episode Videos, Photos, TOP 10, Buzz

Views: 616 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 08-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Award Winner

Default Stars on their favourite on-screen couple

Some of the on-screen couples share such great chemistry that the viewers fall in love with their characters and wish that their prospective brides and grooms be like them. Actors speak on their favourite on-screen couples who spell magic, compatibility, respect and unbound love.

Jay Bhanushali
My favourite on-screen couple is undoubtedly Gauri and Hiten Tejwani, who also are man and wife in real life. I think they play themselves on screen and the chemistry comes easy to them. Their love and respect for each other is reflected on-camera too. They leave you in awe every time they come together on-screen

Ads
Old 08-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Award Winner

Nupur Alankaar
My favourite on-screen couple is Supriya and Sachin Pilgaonkar. They were adorable on Nach Baliye and in all their movies. Everytime they come on-screen together, you can’t help but admire them. They look so compatible
Award Winner

Naitik aka Karan Mehra
Tulsi and Mihir are my favourite on-screen couple. They set the screen afire with their fabulous on-screen camaraderie. The entire look and feel of daily soaps transformed after the launch of popular soap Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, in which they featured as a couple. The entire nation simply fell in love with them
Award Winner

Vibha Anand
It has to be the couple of young Anandi and Jagdish. They looked very cute together and I loved to watch them indulge in petty squabbles. Off-screen they were extremely notorious. They had transformed their make-up room into a cricket ground and would keep breaking glasses while playing. All the pleas to stop breaking things and maintain silence fell on deaf ears. They wouldn’t budge and were fun to be with
Old 08-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Award Winner

Pallavi Gupta
Harshad Chopra with Additi Gupta make my favourite couple. Harshad with any girl makes a hot pair. He is very handsome.

Tags
celebs, photos, pics, star couple

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: