Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Stars favourite shopping destination

Views: 2727  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-08-2010, 06:19 AM
Award Winner

Default Stars favourite shopping destination

Who doesn’t like shopping? Shopping is something which gives relaxes your mind to an extent. Doesn’t matter how much you spend but you pick up the best. We ask some of our TV celebs about what their favorite fashion destination is…

Shonali Nagrani: I do all my traditional wear and shoe shopping in India. However, I shop for clothes and
bags abroad. London, Paris and Dubai are my favorite foreign shopping destinations. I love the Emirates Mall in Dubai, Selfridges in London, Promenade and Emporia in New Delhi.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-08-2010, 06:19 AM
Award Winner

Abhinav Shukla:
I am not that kind of person who loves shopping. But If I travel somewhere I pick the best. There is no favourite shopping destination as such, I just improvise. I am more into gadgets and I think Delhi is the best place to shop for anything because you have specific markets for each thing. Like I am more into gadgets, so I get good ones in Karol Bagh in Delhi. But I do wear designer clothes and I like Arjun Khanna’s designs. And in brands, I usually pick up Calvein Kleins, Levis, and Zara
Old 07-08-2010, 06:20 AM
Award Winner

Yash Pandit: I like shopping in Singapore, Thailand and Bangkok because they have lots of variation and loads of variety. You even get nice designer clothes in quite cheap rates. There are lots of variation and variety even in Thailand and Bangkok. You get good designer wear for cheap there. I am not that much of a brand freak but I prefer wearing branded clothes but if I like something on the road I pick up that too. I like Armaani and Calvein Klein
Award Winner

Mazher: London is the best place for clothes. I guess I am not that much into shopping. I think Dubai is really cool as far as electronic goods are concerned. I am mad about gadgets. I am not at all a brand freak. For shoes, I love Nike. I keep running, so I love Nike.
Award Winner

Karan Tacker: I shop at random places, pick anything from anywhere. Usually my mom and sister buy clothes for me. But I still prefer branded clothes like CK, Levis and more

Tags
shopping, stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->