Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Television Forums Live Streaming, Today Episode Written Updates, Online Full Episode HD Videos, Future Story, TV Shows Latest News Updates, Story ahead, Tellybuzz, Upcoming, As on date, Whats happening, What will happen next, Whats going on, Summary, Synopsis,Star Plus,Sony TV,Zee TV, Colors TV,Star Plus,Kollywood (Tamil), Tollywood (Telugu), Bollywood (Hindi), Mollywood (Malayalam) News Updates, LifeOK, SAB TV, Desi Tashan, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Latest Telly News, TV gossip, Indian TV Serials, Reality shows, TV stars,Celebs,Actors,Actress, TRP,Top 10,TV ratings,Telly Updates & Mo, Latest news from the Indian Television Industry under one roof. From the latest Indian Television News to TV Celebrity News and TV Gossip, Telly Buzz truly connects viewers with Indian Television. Our network of reporters along with our dedicated development team members cover the ins and outs of the indian television industry and garner all the latest tv news, gossip, tv show reviews, and highlights happening on and behind the silver screen, TV Serials, Celebrities, Online Full Episode Videos, Photos, TOP 10, Buzz

Views: 1167 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 07-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Award Winner

Default TV stars on their favourite food

Food is something that no one can resist. Everyone likes good food. And especially in rainy season you feel like eating tasty chatpata stuff. We ask our television stars what’s their favorite food…

[IMG]http://www.indya.com/publishImages/indyagallery/_favourite_food/010710070934_a****a.jpg[/IMG]

Malti (A****a Dhawan)
Favorite cuisine:
“Chinese…I am ready to wake up and eat it even at midnight.”

Favorite health food: “Rajma Rice. Homemade Rajma rice is the best.”

Favorite daily dish: “If we eat something daily it doesn’t remain favorite but I like mixed fruit yoghurts and try to eat it daily.”

Favorite junk food: “Paani Puri…”

Dish you cook the best: “I am a very good cook as I love food and the best dish that I make is chicken lemon grass soup and chicken brass.

Ads
Award Winner

Karan (Hiten Tejwani)
Favorite cuisine: “Italian Food.”

Favorite health food: “Home made dal rice with roasted papad. That’s my favorite and I love eating it. I guess dal chawal is the best healthy food.”

Favorite daily dish: “I don’t eat the same thing every day but fruits are something I eat regularly.”

Favorite junk food: “Paani Puri anytime, anywhere.”

Dish you cook the best: “Biriyani and Pasta.”
Award Winner

Rajshri (Lata Sabrawal)
Favorite cuisine: “Chinese, I like to have it anytime and anywhere. Especially now when it’s raining I like to eat hot and spicy Chinese dishes.”

Favorite health food: “Soup. I think one should have all kind of soups as its very good for health. If you are a vegetarian you can have vegetables soups and non vegetarians can have chicken soups.”
Favorite daily dish: “Sindhi Curry. I love eating this dish because it is made with all kinds of vegetables; it’s healthy and tasty too.”

Favorite junk food: “Wada Pav. Last week when we were shooting it was raining heavily; so we ordered for hot vada pav and had it.”

Dish you cook the best: “Bhindi Masala, Rajma Chawal, Tandoori chicken, pasta, south Indian dishes. My husband says I am very good at making all this
Old 07-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Award Winner

Shantanu (Karan Tacker)
Favorite cuisine:
“Continental…”

Favorite Health Food: “Eggs are the healthiest food. One should eat an egg daily but boiled or half boiled.”
Favorite daily dish: “BBQ Chicken.”
Favorite Junk food: “Burgers are my favorite; I love the white sauce in it.”
Old 07-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Award Winner

Anandi (Avika Gor)
Favorite cuisine:
“I love Chinese and Continental.”
Favorite health food: “Salad.”
Favorite daily dish: “I love having Rajma, curry, chicken in lunch or dinner but nothing is quite regular.”
Favorite junk food: “Paani Puri.

Tags
celebs, food, tv stars

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: