Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shivin Ganesan TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, Bigg Boss Tamil 6 Contestant, Full Journey

Views: 932  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-10-2022, 08:16 AM

Default Shivin Ganesan TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, Bigg Boss Tamil 6 Contestant, Full Journey

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Transwoman contestant Shivin Ganesan opens about her love story; says, "My mother forced me to break up with him" The sixth edition of Bigg Boss Tamil is in full swing, and contestant Shivin Ganesan opened up for the first time about her love story with her BFF in the house Rachitha.
  • Talking about her two-year long relationship, Shivin said, "In my native place, we used to go to temples and temple festivals together. Everyone in my village knew about our relationship, and they adored it. But my mother never approved of it. She forced me to break up with him and said that the boy's parents may curse me for being in a relationship with him because I am a transwoman."
  • She added, "Since my mother forced me to break up with him, I eventually did so. Now, he has settled down in Singapore but I've heard from friends that he has developed some addictions. All I want for him is to stop them and find himself a good partner." Shivin added that several men tried to hit on her but she never accepted any of them. But her mother accused her of wooing these men. She said, "I was locked in a room, and my family never let me out of the room; they served food through a small gap in the door. I was not allowed to even meet anyone in my own house, and they hit me on several occasions."
  • Shivin also said she can never forget her relationship with her former boyfriend and that she is surviving with his memories. Meanwhile, during a task, Shivin received the love of all the contestants in the house.
  • Shivin Ganesan, one of the commoner contestants of Bigg Boss Tamil 6, has grabbed yet another chance to share her struggle as a trans woman and more.
  • She has entered BB Tamil Season 6.
  • She is a part of Bigg Boss Tamil season 6, a vocal advocate for the LGBTQ community. As it is evident that Shivin Ganesan’s instructor was Namitha Marimuthu of the Bigg Boss season 5 fame. She is selected as the contestant for this grand and successful show on the criteria of the general audience and common public, along with influencers Dhanalakshmi and Nivashini.
About Shivin Ganesan:
  • Bigg Boss Tamil 6 contestant Shivin Ganesan is a proud trans-woman who moved to Singapore to pursue her career she found her independence in her new home and her mother had constantly tried to get out of the "phase" but then realized life might be difficult for her here and sent her to Singapore.
  • Shivin, however, decided to come back to India, as she felt that the only reason she was staying away was that her gender identity could make life tricky and she chose to still come here and face the consequences, Shivin wanted to establish that a person's gender identity only has relevance to their partner and the rest of society should ideally not make it their focus.
  • She added that she didn't find the need to get into protests or make a big deal out of her identity, as long as she could manage to live peacefully with a decent career and lifestyle she considered her life a success. She said she wanted to give confidence to trans-teens and their parents that a smooth life would still wait for them as long as they get educated.
  • Shivin mentioned she has always been keen on participating in art and performances, and she vented about how the industry ends up using male artists to play trans roles instead of hiring a trans actor. She said that would open doors for many trans women who are dreaming of an acting career.
  • Apart from being a multi-talented model, actress, and IT professional, she is working as an unpaid teacher and a career guidance mentor to help students from underprivileged communities who enroll in public schools enhance their basic literacy s****s.
  • On March 21 in Barcelona, Spain, she also made India proud by taking part in Miss Trans Star International 2022. Namitha Marimuthu is the mentor, guru, and personal coach of Shivin Ganesan.
Controversies:
  • Bigg Boss had recently assigned a task to the contestants where they had to speak about their challenges in life. And the winners of the task got a chance to win immunity from eviction next week. While Dhanalakshmi and Nivashini's stories have grabbed attention in the previous episode, Shivin's tale has also struck a chord with the housemates and a section of netizens on social media.
  • During the task, Shivin can be seen saying how she had to separate from her mother and move to Singapore because of her gender identity. "My mother was scared that I would never be able to find a job, so she sent me to Singapore to pursue a career. Neither I have committed any mistake, nor did my mother. My gender identity separated us. I wanted to come back and help my mother, but she was persistent that I stay back. There are many people from the trans community who have stories like mine and are living their lives devoid of love and affection. If their situation needs to improve, more people need to hear our stories, which was one of the reasons that I decided to be part of the Bigg Boss show," shared Shivin in the task.
  • Shivin further added that she was ready to face all the challenges and hence, moved back to India as she wanted to make the next generation of trans teens more confident so that they were ready to face the battle.

Tags
Bigg Boss Tamil 6, Bigg Boss Tamil 6 contestant Shivin Ganesan, Miss Trans Star International 2022, Shivin Ganesan, Shivin Ganesan Age, Shivin Ganesan Bigg Boss Journy, Shivin Ganesan Boyfriends, Shivin Ganesan Caste, Shivin Ganesan Controversies, Shivin Ganesan Date of Birth, Shivin Ganesan Education, Shivin Ganesan Family, Shivin Ganesan Films, Shivin Ganesan Girlfriends, Shivin Ganesan Husband, Shivin Ganesan Latest News, Shivin Ganesan Latest Updates, Shivin Ganesan New Projects, Shivin Ganesan Photos, Shivin Ganesan Place of Birth, Shivin Ganesan Social Media, Shivin Ganesan TV Shows, Shivin Ganesan Unknown Facts, Shivin Ganesan Videos, Shivin Ganesan Wife, tamil, Tamil TV Stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->