Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Shah Rukh Khan Feels Donning The Director Cap Will Make Him The ‘Lonely Director’ Fro

Views: 652  
Old 12-09-2019, 08:56 AM

Default Shah Rukh Khan Feels Donning The Director Cap Will Make Him The ‘Lonely Director’ Fro

Fans of Bollywood’s bonafide Romance King, Shah Rukh Khan, have been speculating over what his next move would be, post his last debacle with Anand L Rai’s Zero alongside Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif. While there have been rumours of the actor doing an out and out action comedy, the actor has made it very clear that he will take his own time to choose another project.

Shah Rukh Khan Feels Donning The Director Cap Will Make Him The ‘Lonely Director’ From Being An ‘Alone Actor’Shah Rukh Khan in a recent interview was asked if he would ever consider turning into a director. In response to the question posed to him at the BBC’s show called Talking Movies, the DDLJ actor said, “Here you are kind of playing God, you are making a film, you are telling actors how to act, choosing the dialogues, making the script, selling it to the audience, going into theatres, editing it in dark rooms… When the film comes out you are all alone in the success and failure of it. I think being a director is an extremely lonely job.”

Khan further went to explain, “I always worry that if I become a director I will genuinely get lonely and more and more removed from the regular way of living. Being a star already has made me a very reclusive or quieter or in own space. Right now I feel alone and happy. If I become a director I may become lonely and sad.”

Trending

Meanwhile, Shah Rukh Khan has said that he is utilizing his free time spending it with his family, looking out for new projects and also cleaning his wardrobe!

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Shah Rukh Khan Feels Donning The Director Cap Will Make Him The ‘Lonely Director’ From Being An ‘Alone Actor’ appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum