Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Ra.One Director Anubhav Sinha On Shah Rukh Khan: “Would Give Both My Arms & Legs To W

Views: 682  
Old 08-07-2019, 07:32 AM

Default Ra.One Director Anubhav Sinha On Shah Rukh Khan: “Would Give Both My Arms & Legs To W

Filmmaker Anubhav Sinha has been enjoying a streak of success lately with movies like Ayushmann Khurrana’s Article 15 which went onto become a super-hit, and last year’s Mulk which may not be a box office success but received rave reviews from critics. Now, the director is opening up about Ra.One with Shah Rukh Khan and he might not know what went wrong, but clearly has no regrets.

In a recent conversation with Hindustan Times, the director spoke in length about Shah Rukh Khan and how he would give up on anything and everything to reunite with him. “I would give both my arms and legs to work with him again. He is the best human being I got to know in the (film) business. He stayed with me throughout the journey,” Anubhav shared.

Ra.One Director Anubhav Sinha On Shah Rukh Khan: “Would Give Both My Arms & Legs To Work With Him Again”Furthermore, when asked about what he feels went wrong with the 2011 superhero flick, he said, “There are people who even liked the film, but then… One needs to understand that a star of Khan’s magnitude — no matter how much he tries to play different roles — the persona and expectation from him are difficult to shed. He is expected to sing, dance and do his signature silhouette tilt. That, I feel, in a way is a curse for such a big star and brilliant actor. Western audiences are way more forgiving for the image of a star,” he further added.

Trending

Ra.One featured Shah Rukh Khan as Shekhar Subramanium, as a game designer. The movie also featured Kareena Kapoor Khan, Armaan Verma, Arjun Rampal, Shahana Goswami and Tom Wu in pivotal roles.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Ra.One Director Anubhav Sinha On Shah Rukh Khan: “Would Give Both My Arms & Legs To Work With Him Again” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum