Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Is Kangana Ranaut’s Sister Rangoli’s Tweet An Indirect Dig At Simran Director Hansal

Views: 567  
Old 11-22-2019, 10:37 AM

Default Is Kangana Ranaut’s Sister Rangoli’s Tweet An Indirect Dig At Simran Director Hansal

Kangana Ranaut’s sister Rangoli Chandel is back to being vocal, and this time it’s filmmaker Hansal Mehta and his list of favorite performances from the year. For the unversed, Kangana and Hansal previously too have had a spat over their collaboration on Simran over credits.

It all started when Hansal Mehta today morning shared a list of his most memorable films from this decade along with going all praises with a list of actors whose performances he loved. Starting from Nawazuddin Siddiqui to Rajkummar Rao, Ayushmann Khurrana and Kangana Ranaut, the sheet had as many names.

Is Kangana Ranaut’s Sister Rangoli’s Tweet An Indirect Dig At Simran Director Hansal Mehta?Reacting to the same, Rangoli wrote, “It is very much acceptable and legitimate to say my favorite performances but when some fraud says here’s greatest performances ever listed my ‘ME’ isn’t acceptable”

Now, it is unknown to whether it is a dig on Hansal Mehta or other media houses which have recently revealed their list of best!

Trending

Meanwhile, earlier this week, Rangoli took a dig at another media portal when she took to her Twitter and shared, “Jo bandi @anupamachopra Kalank ko great movie keh sakti hai coz she liked beautiful clothes & good make up, kya usko haq hai in artists ko judge karne ka,ja apni kitty party kar,if u take Kangana’s name in these manipulative surveys then she wl expose u.”

Furthermore, she asked them to keep them out of their lists. She wrote, “please keep Kangana out of your kitty party surveys this is my humble request”

Meanwhile, Kangana Ranaut was last seen in Judgementall Hai Kya alongside Rajkummar Rao. The movie was into the controversy over its title and later, Kangana allegedly misbehaving with a journalist during a promotional event.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Is Kangana Ranaut’s Sister Rangoli’s Tweet An Indirect Dig At Simran Director Hansal Mehta? appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum