Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Zaira Wasim Row: From Kangana Ranaut’s Sister Rangoli To Dangal Director Nitesh Tiwar

Views: 1057  
Old 07-01-2019, 10:32 AM

Default Zaira Wasim Row: From Kangana Ranaut’s Sister Rangoli To Dangal Director Nitesh Tiwar

18-year-old actress Zaira Wasim who made her debut with Aamir Khan’s Dangal made an announcement yesterday which left the Industry along with her fans baffled. She quit Bollywood and the reason behind it was barrier that it was causing to her religion. Several actors like Raveena Tandon, film-makers Nitesh Tiwari, Nikhil Dwivedi, Vivek Agnihotri, Onir amongst others put out their opinion and here’s how they feel about it.

Zaira Wasim Row: From Kangana Ranaut’s Sister Rangoli To Dangal Director Nitesh Tiwari – Industry REACTS!Rangoli Chandel:

Peopel should stop lashing out at Zaira Wasim and try and understand her inner conflicts, what is a kid supposed to do if a religion forbids you from singing, dancing, imitating or depicting life? Rather than bullying her we must understand her dilemma…in Hinduism especially Bhakti is all filled with devotional songs and dances, Kathak was a dance form for temples, Mugals brought it to darbars…(contd)

…we need to understand in Hinduism we need not follow any God we can form a God of our choice which is called Isht Devta which means Personal God, today’s day and age we need to personalise realigion and not follow what was established thousands years ago
Peopel should stop lashing out at Zaira Wasim and try and understand her inner conflicts, what is a kid supposed to do if a religion forbids you from singing, dancing, imitating or depicting life? Rather than bullying her we must understand her dilemma…(contd)

— Rangoli Chandel (@Rangoli_A) July 1, 2019

(Contd)…in Hinduism especially Bhakti is all filled with devotional songs and dances, Kathak was a dance form for temples, Mugals brought it to darbars…(contd)

(contd)…we need to understand in Hinduism we need not follow any God we can form a God of our choice which is called Isht Devta which means Personal God, today’s day and age we need to personalise realigion and not follow what was established thousands years ago

Raveena Tandon:

Raveena had earlier put a post that said “Doesn’t matter if two film olds are ungrateful to the industry that have given them all.” Later on, when several more netizens put their opinion, Tandon further requoted a tweet and wrote, “I respect her decision to quit, announce to her fans, her life, her choice. would’ve been more graceful if she had not condemned all as the reason for doing so.discovering spirituality is beautiful,but don’t demean others. When girls in industry are wronged, I’m the first to protest.”
I respect her decision to quit,announce to her fans,her life,her choice.would’ve been more graceful if she had not condemned all as the reason for doing so.discovering spirituality is beautiful,but don’t demean others.When girls in industry are wronged, I’m the first to protest. https://t.co/DV8KVU3bfi

— Raveena Tandon (@TandonRaveena) July 1, 2019

I standby and love my industry,all the opportunities it gives to everyone. Exit is your choice,reason,by all means.Just do not demean it for everyone else.The industry where all work shoulder to shoulder,no differences,caste,religion or where you come from. #Respect #indianfilms https://t.co/hRJKTfI9J8

— Raveena Tandon (@TandonRaveena) June 30, 2019

Onir:

It’s someone’s right to choose what profession one finds happiness in. Wish the decision did not have to be accompanied with a sermon on “good way of life” #ZairaWasim. The opposite is a huge struggle for many who are prevented to make the choice citing the idea as anti religion
It's someone's right to choose what profession one finds happiness in. Wish the decision did not have to be accompanied with a sermon on "good way of life" #ZairaWasim .The opposite is a huge struggle for many who are prevented to make the choice citing the idea as anti religion

— Onir (@IamOnir) June 30, 2019

Trending

Nikhil Diwvedi:

Ofcourse we will judge. We have a mind to do so. Democracy demands from us that we don’t come in the way of her decisions & none shall. But having an opinion & judging? that’s different and we will!! As all thinking minds should judge everything! #ZairaWasim
Ofcourse we will judge. We have a mind to do so. Democracy demands from us that we don't come in the way of her decisions & none shall. But having an opinion & judging? that's different and we will!! As all thinking minds should judge everything! #ZairaWasim https://t.co/yPu403KUCH

— Nikhil Dwivedi (@Nikhil_Dwivedi) July 1, 2019

Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri:
Of course @_sabanaqvi we must not judge choices of #ZairaWasim but in the age of Artifical Intelligence we must question the book that orders an individual to quit ‘ARTS’ to make peace with Allah. https://t.co/GTxWsqVwCU

— Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri (@vivekagnihotri) July 1, 2019

Siddharth Roy Kapur:

Zaira is an exceptional artiste and we are lucky to have had her play Aisha Chaudhury in our film, ‘The Sky Is Pink’. She has been a complete professional all through the shoot of the film, which concluded earlier this month. This is a purely personal decision, which she has taken after much thought and we will be supportive of her in every way – now and always.

Nitesh Tiwari:

“I read about it in this afternoon, and it came as a shock to me. This was unexpected, but at the end of the day, it is her life and she has the right to lead it the way she [deems fit],” Nitesh revealed in a conversation with mid-day.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Zaira Wasim Row: From Kangana Ranaut’s Sister Rangoli To Dangal Director Nitesh Tiwari – Industry REACTS! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum