Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

See Pic: Shah Rukh Khan’s Daughter Suhana Khan Got That Sunshine In Her Pocket!

Views: 1045  
Old 06-20-2019, 11:57 AM

Default See Pic: Shah Rukh Khan’s Daughter Suhana Khan Got That Sunshine In Her Pocket!

Internet’s favourite Suhana Khan, daughter of Shah Rukh Khan keeps making headlines from time to time. Currently, social media is loving a new picture of her and it’ll give you perfect chill vibes and you would want to go on a vacation right away!

View this post on Instagram

Morning

A post shared by Suhana Khan (@suhanakhan143) on Jun 18, 2019 at 8:38pm PDT

It barely takes seconds for netizens to make her pictures go viral. In this picture, she is seen using her mobile phone, wearing a white spaghetti top and giving the brightest smile sitting beside a coffee table.

See Pic: Shah Rukh Khan’s Daughter Suhana Khan Got That Sunshine In Her Pocket!Suhana is currently studying in Ardingly College in London and wishes to make a career in acting. Shah Rukh has often seen talking about her acting debut and in an interview with Vogue he said, “Suhana’s not working towards a promise of being cast, she’s working towards being an actor, and she knows that.” Shah Rukh further added “We have friends who are very well-meaning and think of my kids as their own, and they’re all happy and keen to launch her. Like Karan [Johar]. But I keep insisting that I don’t want them designed as stars, I want them to be launched when they are good-enough actors.”

Trending

Suhana in the same interview told Vogue India, “I don’t think there was any one moment when I decided. Since I was young, I’d do all these accents and impressions. But my parents only realised I was serious about acting when they saw a performance of mine for the first time. I was playing Miranda in a school performance of The Tempest.”

Just before this her picture with BFF Shanaya Kapoor who happens to be the daughter of Sanjay Kapoor was doing the rounds on social media. We can’t wait for these beauties to make their grand debuts on the big screen!

View this post on Instagram

Missed them

A post shared by Suhana Khan (@suhanakhan143) on Jun 18, 2019 at 9:42am PDT

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post See Pic: Shah Rukh Khan’s Daughter Suhana Khan Got That Sunshine In Her Pocket! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum