Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shah Rukh Khan’s little daughter in ‘Lo Ho Gayi Pooja is Ghar Ki’ gets candid acting

Views: 2260  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Television

Default Shah Rukh Khan’s little daughter in ‘Lo Ho Gayi Pooja is Ghar Ki’ gets candid acting

From playing Anjali of Shah Rukh Khan’s little daughter in ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ to playing the naughty young Pooja in ‘Lo Ho Gayi Pooja is Ghar Ki’, the petite lady, Sana Saeed gets candid on acting…

At the moment….

I am doing for ‘Lo Ho Gayi Pooja is Ghar Ki’; I play a young nineteen-year-old girl who is passionate about singing and wants to be a great singer someday. Since her parents are against her dream, she runs away from home, has no money and enters a home as a cook for money. She plays a simple Bhatinda girl at the same time she wants to pursue her career. I also play a double role called Natasha. There is a lot of lying and confusion in the drama. The show is full of comedy.

Acting happened to me…

I started acting when I was three years old. I used to participate in school dramas. Then I was called to do ads and from thereon I did few shows, then ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ happened and I have done some episodic roles too. After that I wanted to concentrate in my studies and gave a Sana Saeedpause to acting.

Though I am an actor, I still don’t know what I really want to pursue. I am presently doing advance advertising diploma. I want to do something creative; I am yet to decide my future and this stage is too early to say anything.

From playing little Anjali to petite Pooja…

I have fun in everything that I do. I have done ads, soaps, musical shows, episodic roles, and movie. I have learnt that I am not a stuck-up person. I am open to whatever the future holds for me. There is variation in work, it is different and I am testing myself constantly.

The challenge…

I don’t see any challenge; I enjoy my work and it is like a hobby to me. I have been able to mange my studies, acting, and other activities. I am open about my options and I do everything without any much effort from my end. I don’t feel that I am in a competitive field; if not acting, I will have something else.

My kind of roles…

I am open to anything as an actor. I am okay with playing daily soaps but I don’Sana Saeedt prefer doing saas-bahu at the moment. I am still in college and I feel that I need to play my age and when that age comes; I will obviously play those roles.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->