Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Stars secret to healthy living

Views: 3041  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-08-2010, 06:15 AM
Award Winner

Default Stars secret to healthy living

A healthy mind always lodges in a healthy body. We have them appear on our television screens round the clock; Babajis teaching us yoga, doctors giving health advice, ***y models doing aerobics, etc but the key to healthy living varies from person to person. We ask all these stars, idols of many, who appear on telly tube every day with their glowing skin and fit body about the secret of their healthy living.

Angad Hasija: “I follow my daily routine which involves a strict diet. I work out regularly. I eat and drink on time. My fitness mantra is ‘Eat healthy and workout regularly’.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-08-2010, 06:15 AM
Award Winner

Gaurav Khanna: “Eat everything, don’t leave anything. But make sure you burn those calories. Workout proportionally to what you eat. That’s what I exactly do
Old 07-08-2010, 06:16 AM
Award Winner

Manini Mihir Mishra: “Fitness is an attitude. It is how we integrate into your lifestyle. Don’t make unrealistic goals for your body. Avoid outside food, workout regularly, avoid unnecessary pills or drugs and be consistent. The most common misconception we have about fitness is starving yourself. It’s very important that we eat properly to provide proper nutrition to our body.”
Award Winner

Manoj Biddvai: “Fitness is 80% about eating well and 20% working out. It’s about eating properly and working out moderately. I try and eat at regular intervals. I also workout whenever I get time.”
Award Winner

Aditya Redij: “Stay natural and stay fit. Don’t go for stuff available in markets to make muscles or gain weight or even lose them. Adapt the natural way. There are no shortcuts to fitness and if you go for shortcuts, they won’t sustain for a very long time. Dara Singh and Sanjay Dutt are perfect examples of naturally fit people.”
Old 07-08-2010, 06:17 AM
Award Winner

Ashita Dhawan: “My day starts with a cup of green tea, two cups of black coffee throughout the day to burn calories and jogging at Carter Road in the evening. As far as eating is considered, I can’t give it up because I love eating. I love jogging too. Considering our hectic schedule, I find it difficult to go to gym. People run for hours on treadmill in gym which is not good. They overdo it so I avoid over-running. I run for 20 minutes daily.”

Tags
celebs, health living, stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->