Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Ramayan's Sita: I am not living with Ram

Views: 2045  
Old 01-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Sumathi

Default Ramayan's Sita: I am not living with Ram

Debina Bonnerjee, who plays Sita in Ramayan, admits that she is seeing Gurmeet Chaudhary who plays Ram in the show, but refuses the allegation that they are in a live in relationship.
"We joined Ramayan as a couple only. We have been seeing each other for past four years. I know he has spoken about our relation and I am fine with that. Actually thing is that we were talking about our relation and someone asked him where he lives and so he said that he lives in Yari Road (a suburb in Mumbai) and then they asked where does Debina live and so he said in Yari Road and this how this rumour spread that we are in a live-in relationship. We were so upset about it but then when we tried to explain this to any one it looks like we are giving explanation so we did not bother, "says Debina.

But if their relationship was a known fact then why did the duo hide it from the public? Was it the decision of the production house?

"My production house is like family and they talk to us like our elders in the family. They are like my parents so they were aware about us being a couple. And there was a no question of them asking us hide it," she says.

So when is the couple planning to tie the knot?

"We really have not thought about it. Marriage is surely there on the cards but we do not want to get married at least for another two years. I think both are families have an idea about us. But I really hope that they will agree for our marriage and there will not be any issue," she says.

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum