Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Dancing with Dancing with Hazel (Zara Nachke Dikha) - Full Details with Spl.Photos

Views: 5461  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-13-2010, 02:33 PM

Default Dancing with Dancing with Hazel (Zara Nachke Dikha) - Full Details with Spl.Photos

Old 05-13-2010, 02:34 PM

Which is your favorite dance form?
“My favorite dance form is all Bollywood numbers! Right from Helen's club songs to numbers from new films like Housefull, I am a big fan of Bollywood. Elsewhere, I love jazz and salsa.

Favorite song of the recent times...
The song from the film Billu –Love Mere Hit Soniye…Deepika and Shah Rukh Khan did a great job as usual. I liked the choreography also. Whenever I hear this song my body automatically starts moving!

Which songs would you have loved to dance on screen?
All of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's songs: Everything from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam to Devdas. I love wearing Indian traditional dresses and would gladly dance to songs like Dola Re Dola and Nimbuda….

Which dance forms you would like to learn?
I want to learn Indian classical dancing like Kathak and I am hoping through this show I will be able to learn many dance forms!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:35 PM

Does dancing help you keep fit?
“I think dancing is a most efficient exercise, and a great way to keep healthy and fit because through our body is stretched and turns flexible. I have also lost weight practicing for ZND.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:35 PM

Who is your dancing icon?
I like the moves of Hrithik Roshan and Madhuri Dixit. Both captured the hearts of million of fans through their dancing moves. In old Bollywood, I like Helen. She is a true dancing diva and I am fortunate enough to have worked with the great Helen.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:36 PM

Among the TV actors who is your favorite dancer?
I like the presence of Rakhi Sawant, Sanjeeda Sheikh and the tall girl from Kasuati, Shewta Tiwari. Among the boys I like Aamir Ali and even Siddhesh.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:13 PM

[IMG]http://www.bharatstudent.com/ng7uvideo/bs/gallery/normal/events/bw/2007/may/mp3-me****hlapehlapyaar/mp3-me****hlapehlapyaar_008.jpg[/IMG]
Old 06-28-2010, 06:13 PM

[IMG]https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cudK8MwW64I/SMYrkme8hXI/AAAAAAAAGGk/h-ADoQ7Iow8/s1600/me****hlapehlapyaar2007fu7.jpg[/IMG]

Tags
hazel, zara nachke dikha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->