Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Fear Factor 3 to sizzle in Brazil

Views: 2429  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-23-2010, 06:47 PM

Default Fear Factor 3 to sizzle in Brazil

Hottie Priyanka Chopra will take the cricketing heroes who will participate in season 3 of Khatron Ke Khiladi to Brazil. Also accompanying them will be 13 common contestants.

A source from the show says, “Last year we had a very suitable location in South Africa. Brazil was yet another option we had and then we did a recce there. We found out that most of the beach places were useful for the show. So now we will start shooting there in the middle of the year. Before that we will hold auditions in various cities of the country to choose partners for the 13 cricketers.”

Few names being considered are Virendra Sehwag, Brett Lee, Adam Gilchrist and others. The first season of the show was held in Bangkok and second in South Africa now with the third season the show is moving to another continent.

When contacted Deepak Dhar, country head of Endemol India says, “I cannot comment or confirm anything about this

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-24-2010, 06:35 AM

Priyanka Chopra is debuting as a host by replacing Khiladi Kumar-Akshay in the third season of Fear Factor-Khatron Ke Khiladi and this time the shooting would be in Brazil.

Discuss here | Join Priyanka's fanclub

About replacing him (Akshay Kumar) Priyanka said in an interview, “I am not getting into Akshay’s shoes. I am carrying forward his legacy. He has already established the show and set a standard. But I am looking at setting my own standards and the bar will be really high. Akshay is the original khiladi and he does stunts with such an ease that they look perfect.”

Further she told that, “It will be a tough challenge for me to follow his act and I am ready for it. In this show, I will do all the action routines myself and there is nothing that I have been advised not to do. I am eagerly waiting for the shoot to happen as it would be great fun.”

About the shooting of the show, the production source speaks, “One of the regions short listed for the shoot is Copacabana in Rio de Janeiro that is well known for its beaches. One unit of the channel has already done a research of the area. Copacabana is one of the places they have identified for the shoot. There are also several rainforests in Brazil. “

About Priyanka’s working schedule, the source said, “The actress will do a start-to-finish shoot in July for the 16 episodes that will go on air in October. The contestants will be Indian and international cricketers and several will be from amongst those who are part of the ongoing Indian Premier League.”

The channel has already begun approaching the players. Among the names that figure on the list include Yuvraj Singh, Gautam Gambhir, Virendra Sehwag, Adam Gilchrist, besides

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->