Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sambhavna to sizzle at Nakusha's engagement

Views: 2470  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Award Winner

Default Sambhavna to sizzle at Nakusha's engagement

Looks like even serials like films have started using item queens to pep up their shows. The makers of Laagi Tujhse Lagan we hear have got in Sambhavna Seth to move it for a special song for its lead girl Nakusha's engagement.
Sambhavna has finished shooting for her performance. "I shot with the cast for two days. I did a very nice Madhuri Dixit song Humko Aaj Kal Hai from Sailaab. I perform during Nakusha's engagement."

She says she regularly watches the show. "I mostly watch all shows on Colors and this one I watch due to the way it has been promoted. It is picking up very well. The entire unit made me comfortable.

I was a bit apprehensive on the first day but the director and the actors are very good. I like Nakusha and the actor who plays her father's role. I got along really well with Mahhi who plays Nakusha. I met her on the sets, we chatted with each other for a long time."

Currently, Inspector More (Pawan Malhotra) has been shown as completely smitten by Nakusha, ever since he saw her real face. He has proposed marriage and her father has agreed for it. But her mother is completely against it. It is said that more will force her to get married, but she will manage to escape. Sambhavna's item number is expected to be on air by end of this week.

Tags
colors, laagi tujse lagan, nakusha, sambhavna seth

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->