Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Kajol Opens Up On Controversial Rift With Karan Johar: “It Was A Horrible Phase…”

Views: 895  
Old 12-03-2019, 10:18 AM

Default Kajol Opens Up On Controversial Rift With Karan Johar: “It Was A Horrible Phase…”

While many believed that there could never be true friends in the industry, Kajol changed the perception after her friendship with the flamboyant filmmaker Karan Johar began making rounds. And ever since the duo’s friendship has only been getting stronger! However, just like any other friendship, Kajol and Karan too had a rough patch in their journey.

A lot has been spoken about what went wrong between the two and Karan even spoke about the same in his autobiography, An Unsuitable Boy. But despite whatever transpired what makes us love the two, even more, is that they never got into mudslinging each other’s names.

Kajol Opens Up On Controversial Rift With Karan Johar: “It Was A Horrible Phase…”And now, when everything is well between them, Kajol has opened up about her mental state when she was not in talking terms with Karan. Where equations change every day, Kajol has opened up about her small but close circle of friends. Speaking about the same to Filmfare, Kajol has been quoted saying, “I genuinely love them. I don’t know the people who’ve entered the industry in the last 10-15 years so well. I’m not some chatty, let’s-message-each-other kind of person. So I don’t know them well. But, regarding the others be it Lolo (Karisma Kapoor), Raveena (Tandon), my heroes like Akshay (Kumar), Aamir (Khan), Saif (Ali Khan) whenever I meet them, there’s always a sense of, How are you doing? Are you okay? What’s up with you?’ They have the same feelings for me. We may not chat on social media often but that doesn’t mean we’re no longer friends.”

Trending

Further speaking about her infamous fallout with Karan, the Fanaa actress said, “Yeah, that one disappeared for a little while in the middle. He took a little sabbatical. Now he’s back. It was a horrible phase. It wasn’t a nice place to be in. I’m sure he felt the same way. I always knew that it was just a question of time. That things would settle down. That whatever happens, we’d figure it out. We have the rest of our lives; this was just a temporary moment in between. Now it’s back to pretty much the same. I don’t meet him as much now because he’s traveling so much, working so much and I’m also traveling and working.”

On the professional front, Kajol will be reuniting with hubby Ajay Devgn for Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior as she essays the role of his onscreen wife too Savitribai. The film also features Saif Ali Khan and Sharad Kelkar in pivotal roles. Tanhaji, is directed by Om Raut and is slated for a 10th January 2020 release.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Kajol Opens Up On Controversial Rift With Karan Johar: “It Was A Horrible Phase…” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum