Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Parineeti Chopra Opens Up About The Dark Phase Of Her Life: “I Was A Zombie, A Typica

Views: 704  
Old 08-06-2019, 10:31 AM

Default Parineeti Chopra Opens Up About The Dark Phase Of Her Life: “I Was A Zombie, A Typica

Parineeti Chopra made a stunning Bollywood debut with Ladies vs Ricky Bahl in 2011 and followed it up with Hit Ishaqzaade in 2012.

Ishaqzaade got her huge critical acclaim and made her instantly famous amongst youth. However, some moderately successful films like Shuddh Desi Romance & Hasee Toh Phasee and then flops like Daawat-E-Ishq & **** Dil hit her career hard and she remained away from the big screen in 2015 & 2016. Apart from a song in Dishoom, she had nothing major in 2016.

Of course, she made a grand comeback in 2017 with Golmaal Returns and then got a strong hit with Kesari this year but she also had disappointments like Meri Pyaari Bindu & Namaste England in between.

Parineeti Chopra Opens Up About The Dark Phase Of Her Life: “I Was A Zombie, A Typical Filmy Depressed Girl”In her 7-year-old Bollywood career, Parineeti has seen so many highs and lows, that she boasts of a lot of life lessons. As the actress is promoting her upcoming film Jabariya Jodi, she opened up about the bad phase of her life in 2015 and how it had a deep impact on her.

During an interview with Film Companion, Parineeti talked about the phase after her Daawat-E-Ishq & **** Dil flopped and how she didn’t have money. She had no work and had done big investments. She said, “I went through a big heartbreak in my life. Literally all departments in my life were down and I had nothing positive to look forward to.”

She even said that she was suddenly in a dark state where she didn’t sleep well and stopped eating and talking to family too. She said, “I would talk to them once in two weeks. I was gone. I just used to be in my room, watching TV, sleeping, getting up, staring all day. I was a zombie. I was typical filmy depressed girl. I would curl up on my sofa and sleep, falling ill all the time. I didn’t meet the media for almost six months.”

Trending

However, Parineeti’s brother Sahej & friend Sanjana helped her out in this time. She reveals, “He would stay with me and help me out. There was my friend Sanjana. We spoke a lot and became closer in that year. She helped me so much. I would cry maybe 10 times a day. I was always crying and upset. I had chest pain that would not go out of my body. I’ve never felt actual clinical depression.”

Jabariya Jodi stars Sidharth Malhotra & Parineeti Chopra in lead and is slated to release on August 9.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Parineeti Chopra Opens Up About The Dark Phase Of Her Life: “I Was A Zombie, A Typical Filmy Depressed Girl” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum