Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mouni terminated as host of Teen Ka Tadka..and here the New host

Views: 2627  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-11-2009, 05:06 PM

Default Mouni terminated as host of Teen Ka Tadka..and here the New host

For the third time, the host of Comedy Circus 3 – Teen Ka Tadka has been replaced!!

Earlier, it was Kanchi Kaul who was replaced by the charming Mouni Roy as host for this season. But now, it looks like dates did not work out with Mouni, and she has been replaced by Roshni Chopra as host.

According to our source, "There were some last minute date shifts that were made in the shoot of Teen Ka Tadka. Since Mouni had prior commitments, she had no other option but to opt out of the show. Purbhi Joshi was also approached to host the show, but she is presently busy with films".

Mouni Roy confirms the news and said, "I am really unhappy that I had to move out of the show. But the production house came up with some schedule changes which clashed with my commitments. So I had to move on".

The new host of the show Roshni Chopra is delighted with this development. "I was earlier part of Comedy Circus 20-20, and this is a privilege for me to host Teen Ka Tadka. I am really enjoying my stint as host".

Roshni has already shot for two episodes, and will be seen hosting the show from this Saturday.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-11-2009, 05:18 PM

Default Roshni replaces Mouni Roy in Teen Ka Tadka

It has hardly been 10 days since Sony‘s Teen Ka Tadka went on air and the show’s host has already been replaced.

The show was initially hosted by Mouni Roy. But from this week onwards the onus of taking the show ahead has been passed on to a new host, Roshni Chopra. The latter was seen on the same show’s previous season as a contestant.

Roshni confirmed the news and stated, “Yes from this Friday I will be seen on air hosting Teen Ka Tadka. I have already finished shooting for two episodes which was fun. I have hosted other reality shows but this show has always remained close to me as I was also a contestant on the same.”
She added, “On the sets I never felt that I am working because the contestants are very entertaining and their performances never bored me.”
When contacted Mouni Roy said, “I had no issues with the team but due to my other commitments I couldn’t continue with the show."

We hope Roshni keeps on enjoying her new innings as the host till the end!

Tags
host, reality show, teen ka tadka

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->