Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shweta Tiwari in Teen Ka Tadka

Views: 2300  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-30-2009, 05:33 PM

Default Shweta Tiwari in Teen Ka Tadka

Shweta Tiwari in Teen Ka Tadka

Shweta Tiwari, who was last seen in Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao, will be back in another TV show called Teen Ka Tadka, in comedy mode.

She says, “I will be joining Teen Ka Tadka, which is the new title of the next season of the humorous Comedy Circus.” She adds, “Unfortunately, I have not been doing much lately, as my daughter Palak is ill with bronchitis and I am staying home to look after her. But, I’m looking forward to Teen Ka Tadka, in which I will share the stage with comedian Rehmaan. Every week, we will invite a celebrity to complete the three’s company, so audiences will see a different star guest in every episode.” Shooting will begin in October and the show will go on air by mid-October.

Shweta is also waiting to start work on a new Punjabi film, for which all negotiations are complete. She adds, “I am just waiting to sign on the dotted line. It is a big project but I cannot disclose anything as of now.”

We look forward to seeing actress in a new comedy avatar.

Tags
celebrity, teen ka tadka

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->