Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zee TV's Maayka to End

Views: 2565  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-17-2009, 04:33 PM

Default Zee TV's Maayka to End

Zee TV
's long running show Maayka, produced by Creative Eye is slowly but surely nearing its end!!

According to our source, "The buzz about Maayka going off air has been there for the past six months. Eventually the date has arrived when the show will finally bid adieu. 14th August will be the last airing date for Maayka, and the buzz is that Contiloe's Rani Lakshmi Bai will be replacing it from 17th August".

However, as we reported, Zee TV has yet another show in the pipeline, Karol Bagh of Sunshine Productions which is scheduled to launch in August. So its still not clear about the replacement for Maayka.

We tried calling Dheeraj Kumar of Creative Eye, but he remained unavailable for comments.

When asked Abhimanyu Singh of Contiloe about the status of his show, he said, "The channel has not given us any launch date as of now".

We tried calling Ajay Bhalwankar, Programming Head, Zee TV but he remained unavailable for comments.

However, one of the actors from Maayka confirmed to us that the show is indeed nearing its end..

Well, let's wait and watch what happens next!!

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-17-2009, 04:35 PM

Mayuresh
Wadkar who enthralled one and all with his dancing capabilities in Zee's Dance India Dance has now entered Zee's Maayka to showcase his acting prowess.

Talking about his role, Mayuresh says, "I am playing the character of Sam who is an NRI guy. He has come down from London; he happens to be the boyfriend of Tina (Amrapali Dubey). He has come to India with the intention of taking Tina back with him. He is very positive, a guy with a cool attitude".

When asked him about the track he says, "I don't have any idea as to how the track will proceed".

With Sukhi (Kunal Karan Kapoor) and Tina falling in love, the entry of Mayuresh is heading towards a triangle track.

Mayuresh who was in Dance India Dance always wanted to be an actor. "My aim is to become a good actor, but dancing will always remain my passion. I am trying my hands in films too", he states.

We wish the versatile dancer cum actor many such opportunities to showcase his talent..

Tags
soap, zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->