Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

SUPER 5: The men Rakhi Sawant SHOULD marry!

Views: 2414  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-30-2009, 01:41 PM

Default SUPER 5: The men Rakhi Sawant SHOULD marry!

As Rakhi Ka Swyamavar goes on air, Wiki wish these stars had wooed our lady

16 young men have been short listed to seek Rakhi Sawant">Rakhi Sawant's hand in marriage. Juicy Mausi plays cupid and suggests wacky reasons why the men listed here should have been given a chance too.

Shah Rukh Khan

The suave and sophisticated superstar in Bollywood could work as a great balance in Rakhi's life. But the man, now over 40 years old, seems very much in control of his life and money. So who can be a better groom for Rakhi Sawat than someone who knows to manage his 'assets'.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-30-2009, 01:42 PM

Zayed Khan

Think of it, Rakhi Sawant">Rakhi Sawant was part of his very first film – Chura Liya Hai Tumne. Then she even played a role in yet another Zayed Khan-starrer Main Hoon Na. Not reason enough? Let's just say Zayed Khan should marry Rakhi Sawant">Rakhi Sawant for torturing me with all those films he acted in. Surely, anyone's marriage to Rakhi will be more entertaining.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:46 PM

Abhijeet Sawant

The original Indian Idol is a quiet soft-spoken fellow who'll probably be the best arm candy Rakhi Sawant can ask for. But think of it after marriage, Rakhi won't have to change her last name!
Old 06-30-2009, 01:47 PM

Salman Khan

She carried a ring for Salman when she came on his show Dus Ka Dum. As far as I know, I definitely cannot remember the last time a girl went down on her knees on national television for a man. C'mon Salman think of it. Go ahead make her day!
Old 06-30-2009, 01:47 PM

Mika Singh

I simply cannot forget the number of times television channels showed me that shot of Rakhi Sawant slapping Mika Singh straight across the face. Now I do believe that opposites attract. But I'm almost certain that likes adhere… so here's my advice to you Rakhi, you can't find another man so much like you even if you try to find one. So go for it, girl and have a happy married life!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->