Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mika wants to marry Rakhi!

Views: 1902  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-17-2009, 10:36 AM

Default Mika wants to marry Rakhi!

Punjabi pop singer Mika Singh, who is still not on good terms with the Bollywood's item queen Rakhi Sawant has expressed his wish to participate in Rakhi Sawant's Swayamvara.

Singer Mika recently disclosed this wish, in an interview to a TV channel.

Mika and Daler Mehendi had appeared on actor Salman Khan's reality game show 10 Ka Dum season2, recently. And Mika had made many negative remarks on Rakhi, which Salman rejected.

Let's see if Mika wins the show and ummm… wins Rakhi's heart too!

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-17-2009, 10:37 AM

Default Salman is a Rakhi fan

India's most happening to-be bahu Rakhi Sawant has found a new admirer. And no less! Bollywood superstar Salman Khan himself.

Our naughty birdie, who is a big fan of Sallu happened to be at the shoots of Dus Ka Dum, tells us Sallu openly defended Rakhi against the accusations hurled by Mika Singh who was also there.

Birdie further tells us that Salman was forthcoming about Rakhi's popularity and thinks it's purely the result of her hard work.
Good going Rakhi!
Old 06-17-2009, 10:38 AM

Punjabi pop singer Mika accused by actor Rakhi Sawant of molestation and assault will visit her tomorrow apparently for a patch up, the controversial Bollywood item girl said in Mumbai.

Rakhi had filed a police complaint against Mika, accusing him of "forcibly kissing her" at his birthday party here on June 11. She had also alleged that he assaulted her friend.

"Yes, he is coming over to my residence here tomorrow for tea," Rakhi said.

Asked if the two would "kiss and make up" at the meeting, Rakhi quipped, "No way. It was not a misunderstanding. He had forced the liplock deliberately when all I had offered was a peck on the cheek."
So, how about greeting Mika with a peck on the cheek at tomorrow's meeting. "No way is he going to get that. I will just fold my hands and greet him," she said.

"In fact, I have decided not to use that (peck) form of greeting for anyone in future," Rakhi, who courted controversy recently after police lodged a case against her for obscenity during one of her stage shows, said.

"I don't think I would call him my friend from now on. Nobody has the right to play with an innocent woman's dignity," she said.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->