Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

After Sara, its Nishant Malkani under medication!

Views: 1691  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-19-2011, 11:15 AM

Default After Sara, its Nishant Malkani under medication!

Nishant Malkani aka Anukalp of Zee TV's Ram Milaayi Jodi is down with fever, and is waiting for his reports to come...

Tellybuzz earlier reported about Sara Khan aka Mona of Zee TV and Rajita Sharma's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi, undergoing tests in the hospital after complaining of acute stomach pain. Now it the turn of the male lead of the show, Nishant Malkani to visit the doctor..

A source from the set told us, "Nishant has not been keeping well for the past few days. He has high temperature and severe throat pain. He was off from work yesterday and had gone to the hospital to get his blood test done".

Though he has resumed shoot today, he is still feeling weak and is running a temperature of 102 degree..

When contacted, Nishant Malkani told us, "Yes, I have given the blood test and will be getting my test reports today. Though the doctor feels that my throat infection is due to the cold stuff that I have consumed, I am waiting to have a look at my test reports".

We hope Nishant gets well soon..

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->