Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Television Forums Live Streaming, Today Episode Written Updates, Online Full Episode HD Videos, Future Story, TV Shows Latest News Updates, Story ahead, Tellybuzz, Upcoming, As on date, Whats happening, What will happen next, Whats going on, Summary, Synopsis,Star Plus,Sony TV,Zee TV, Colors TV,Star Plus,Kollywood (Tamil), Tollywood (Telugu), Bollywood (Hindi), Mollywood (Malayalam) News Updates, LifeOK, SAB TV, Desi Tashan, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Latest Telly News, TV gossip, Indian TV Serials, Reality shows, TV stars,Celebs,Actors,Actress, TRP,Top 10,TV ratings,Telly Updates & Mo, Latest news from the Indian Television Industry under one roof. From the latest Indian Television News to TV Celebrity News and TV Gossip, Telly Buzz truly connects viewers with Indian Television. Our network of reporters along with our dedicated development team members cover the ins and outs of the indian television industry and garner all the latest tv news, gossip, tv show reviews, and highlights happening on and behind the silver screen, TV Serials, Celebrities, Online Full Episode Videos, Photos, TOP 10, Buzz

Views: 1898 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 05-14-2010, 05:11 PM

Default Nishant Malkani now in Sasural Genda Phool

Nishant Malkani who came into the limelight with Miley Jab Hum Tum will play one of the leads in Star Plus' Sasural Genda Phool..

Nishant Malkani
who was seen as Adhiraj in Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum has got his next show in Star Plus' Sasural Genda Phool.

The actor will play the guy opposite Sanjana (Tapeshwari Sharma), who is the younger sister of Suhana (Ragini Khanna).

According to our source, "The entry of Nishant Malkani will create an intrigue factor in the show. He will be shown as a guy from an upper middle class family, who has a suspicious background. He will se be seen bumping into Sanju, and will give a strange appearance of being scared of somebody/something. Sanju and the guy will bump into each other many a times, and it will so happen that Sanju will get curious to know what is troubling this guy. The guy's name will not be revealed in the initial episodes".

When contacted, Nishant Malkani confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am part of Sasural Genda Phool. When I was shooting for Miley Jab Hum Tum, I used to get fascinated with the promos of Genda Phool, and wished I was part of it. And now it feels great to be part of this team. I play the guy opposite Sanju, Suhana's sister. I play one of the leads; you need to watch the show to see how my character shapes up".

Nishant has started shoot from yesterday, and his entry sequence will be aired around the 22nd of May.

Ads

Tags
sasural genda phool, star plus

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: