Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos/Videos: TV stars talk about their Diwali performance

Views: 3300  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-04-2010, 06:07 PM

Default Photos/Videos: TV stars talk about their Diwali performance

Photos/Videos: TV stars talk about their Diwali performance

Aakashi (Ada Khan) from Behenein: I have two left feet (laughs) but I am sure Anokhi will help me offscreen too just like she helps me on our show.
Message to fans: Have a safe Diwali. Dont use too many crackers and just be happy. Have a noise free and pollution free Diwali.

Old 11-04-2010, 06:07 PM

Aham (Mohd Nazim from Saath Nibhaana Saathiya: Gopi and I are performing Garba and I love this dance. The song is by AR Rahman – Jai Ho.
Message to fans: I want to wish everyone a happy Diwali and may all your wishes come true.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:08 PM

Shaurya (Athar Habib) of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlaata Hai: I am performing to the number of Des Mera from critically acclaimed flick Peepli Live. I am not a trained dancer but it's inbuilt. I need to credit it STAR Plus for my dancing as they have always roped me to perform on different occasions and festivals. I have learned to dance gradually.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:09 PM

Daadi (Anita Kanwal) from Sasural Genda Phool: I am excited to perform on the song Munni Badnaam as the song was such a hit. We are dancing with Malaika and we five old women are going to show our jalwas (laughs). I was a dancer in my younger days but never imagned that I would have to dance at this age.

What does Diwali mean to you: For me Diwali is all about ceremony, pooja and meeting my relatives. I have always followed rituals and I really look forward to Diwali. I must wear new clothes, stay in the house, must do pooja so that is a part of my Diwali.

Message to fans: Happy Diwali and may Goddess Lakshmi shower you with wealth, health and good fortune. Also please keep watching Sasural Genda Phool and spreading the message of positivity around.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:10 PM

Varsha (Pooja Joshi) from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: For the Diwali performance Akshra, Naitik, Shourya, me and the Sasural Genda Phool team will be dancing together for All Izz Well. It is exciting and we are enjoying ourselves.
How will you be celebrating Diwali? I will be celebrating Diwali with my family according to rituals and traditions.
Message to fans: I wish all my fans a happy Diwali and hope they have a fun time.

Tags
photos, tvstars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->