Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Views: 419 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 06:45 PM

Default What are the stars doing on Diwali?

Diwali is the celebration of happiness and so when India is celebrating this festival of lights we ask our TV celebrities about their plans on the eve of Diwali.

Urvashi Dholakia
“I will be shooting in the day and after that I will be with my family celebrating this festival. I just love this festival and I think this is the festival were all the families come together and celebrate with great zeal. There will be Lakshmi Puja at our place.”

Ads
Old 10-16-2009, 06:46 PM

Kapil Nirmal
“I will be shooting the three days but in the evening I might go to my friend’s house on Saturday as I will be missing my hometown Diwali (Jaipur) which is celebrated on huge scale. Here wishing all my fans a Happy and prosperous Diwali.”
Old 10-16-2009, 06:46 PM

Mouni Roy
“There are no big plans as such but in the night of Diwali I will be going to my best friend's house to celebrate the festival and to be the lucky charm. I remember my childhood days of Diwali and just missing those days.”
Old 10-16-2009, 06:47 PM

Rati Pandey
“No holiday, it’s a working day for me but its fine to work; while I will have half day tomorrow and then I will be doing puja at my place and then visiting my friend’s house. I just wish all my fans and well wishers Happy Diwali and prosperous new year.”
Old 10-16-2009, 06:47 PM

Ronit Roy
“Not major plans as such as I will be working on Saturday and it’s not that Balaji is not giving holiday but personally I love to work as its passion for me. But in the evening I will be with my family celebrating Diwali with full zeal, so Happy Diwali to all.”

Tags
celebrity

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: