Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Parul Chaudhary aka Kamya of Tere Mere Sapne to feature in Sony TV's upcoming ....

Views: 2491  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-29-2010, 08:52 AM
ghij554

Arrow Parul Chaudhary aka Kamya of Tere Mere Sapne to feature in Sony TV's upcoming ....

Sony's upcoming weekly thriller show titled Adaalat has been written about in the media for quite a while now!! The courtroom drama produced by Contiloe Telefilms has Ronit Roy playing the lead role of K.D. Pathak.

TellyBuzz has already reported that known names like Navina Bole, Kushal Punjabi have shot for interesting episodics for the show.

The latest is that Parul Chaudhary who essays the role of Kamya in Star Plus' Tere Mere Sapne will also be seen in one of the stories.

A close source says, "Parul Chaudhary will be seen in the third episode. The shoot for the same is done".

We contacted Parul Chaudhary and she confirmed, "Yes, I will be seen in the show essaying a very important role; the story will revolve around me, but I can't reveal any further details."

We have already reported about the show having Naresh Suri playing the judge, Ajay Kumar Nain of Sahara One's Bitto fame playing the honest cop Inspector Shrikant Dave. New face Tina Choudhary will play the public prosecutor and the lead of the show..

The show is dated to launch in November!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->