Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Film Forum

Film Forum Latest Bollywood and Hollywood News, Star Interviews, Song and Hindi Songs, Movies Reviews and Previews, Exclusive Pics, Gossips, Photos, LIVE Buzz, TOP 10, Best, Worst, Music, Celebrities, Stars, Actors, Actresses, Parties, Wedding, Nightout's, House, Remuneration, Salary, TV Shows, Kids, Partners, Husband's, Wife's, Families, Kiss, Dance, Oops Movements, HOT, Bollywood, Hollywood, Tellywood, Tollywood, Sandalwood, India, US, UK, International, Film Industry, Trailer, Production, Crew, Technology, DVDs, VCDs, CDs, MP3, Download, Ringtons, Awards, Best of year 2017, New films Stars of 2017 More.

Views: 7475 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 05-21-2009, 04:33 PM

Default HOT PIX: Neetu Chandra's girl-on-girl action

Neetu Chandra recently shot for a men's magazine which has sparked political controversy. Neetu shot with model Krishikha Gupta for an outrageous girl-on-girl action photoshoot for the magazine named The Man.

Ads
Old 05-21-2009, 04:34 PM

It started when Neetu was shooting outside the lobby of a 3-star hotel, when a group of the regular male customers watching it by the pool, suddenly started raising strong objections, by indiscriminately shouting at her and the magazine crew.

Things spiralled into an ugly argument and the group started screaming "Jai Maharashtra" at the top of their lungs.

Alleging that the shoot was promoting lesbianism, the group got aggressive and tried to physically harm the crew. They claimed to have connections with Raj Thackeray's Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) and threatened an agitation. They even tried to confiscate the camera and the shoot was then called off.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:35 PM

"Though the concept about two girls getting very ******** was a bit outrageous, we were doing it very aesthetically. But these men were a frustrated lot and couldn't take the heat. They only saw nudity," fires Neetu Chandra.

The actress explains, "First they tried to seek my attention with smiles and stares, so I acknowledged them. But as I went on with my work, the whole group of men suddenly started feeling ignored and began creating a scene. They did manage to scare me when they started to politicise the issue and scream communal slogans. That was when we had to stop the shoot."

The magazine has however decided to go ahead with the images they managed before the ruckus at the hotel began and the next issue will hit the stands in a couple of days.

New topics in Film Forum

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: