Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Priyanka Chopra’s Mother Reveals On Why Siddharth Chopra’s Wedding Was Called Off!

Views: 1069  
Old 05-06-2019, 08:56 AM

Default Priyanka Chopra’s Mother Reveals On Why Siddharth Chopra’s Wedding Was Called Off!

Priyanka Chopra’s brother Siddharth Chopra was supposed to get married to his beau I****a Kumar by the end of April 2019 but for some unknown reason, the wedding was called off. Priyanka Chopra’s mother recently revealed the reason behind it.

Talking to an entertainment website, Madhu said, “My son Siddharth said he was not ready for marriage yet. He explained he needed more time.”

Priyanka Chopra’s Mother Reveals On Why Siddharth Chopra’s Wedding Was Called Off! Madhu Chopra earlier in an interview with a news portal said, “They (Siddharth and I****a) have mutually called it off.” And before this, in an interview with Bombay Times Madhu said that we have to postpone the wedding because I****a has to undergo urgent surgery. She had said, “We are disappointed but what can you do when a person is unwell? We wish I****a a speedy recovery.”

I****a took her Instagram to share a picture after her surgery was done, captioning “Recovering from surgery. Very painful but glad it’s over.”

View this post on Instagram

Recovering from surgery Very painful but glad it's over

A post shared by I****a Kumar (@i****taakumar) on Apr 25, 2019 at 10:25pm PDT

All these breakup speculations started when I****a posted a picture on Instagram, captioning it “Cheers to new beginnings. With a goodbye kiss to beautiful endings.”

View this post on Instagram

Cheers to new beginnings With a goodbye kiss to beautiful endings

A post shared by I****a Kumar (@i****taakumar) on May 1, 2019 at 8:43pm PDT

Trending

And that’s when her fans and relatives started commenting on the post and everyone realised that they’ve broken up.

Priyanka came to attend the wedding but since it was postponed, she voted for Lok Sabha Election, 2019 and spent a good time with new bride Isha Ambani & her cousin Parineeti Chopra. And as soon as she returned to the US she unfollowed I****a on Instagram.

Nevertheless, Priyanka does aptly signifies the title of ‘Junglee Billi’!

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Priyanka Chopra’s Mother Reveals On Why Siddharth Chopra’s Wedding Was Called Off! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum