Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Trouble In Priyanka Chopra’s Brother Siddharth Chopra’s Paradise? These Comments Hint

Views: 1328  
Old 05-03-2019, 07:34 AM

Default Trouble In Priyanka Chopra’s Brother Siddharth Chopra’s Paradise? These Comments Hint

On February 27th, 2019, Priyanka Chopra posted a picture on Instagram congratulating his baby brother Siddharth Chopra on his engagement with I****ta Kumar. Last week, she flew to India to attend the wedding but then the affair got postponed. Madhu Chopra, mother of Priyanka Chopra clarified the buzz around the corner and told the media that it has been postponed because I****ta has to undergo an urgent surgery but rumours now suggest that the couple broke up a few days before the big day.

View this post on Instagram

So proud of my baby brother. I****a welcome to the family…you are so beautiful together…I wish you both the best for the future! Happy Roka!! @i****taakumar @siddharthchopra89

A post shared by Priyanka Chopra Jonas (@priyankachopra) on Feb 27, 2019 at 3:05am PST

After I****ta got well she posted a picture on Instagram, captioning “Cheers to new beginnings. With a goodbye kiss to beautiful endings” to which her followers reacted by commenting “Stay strong and beautiful” and her mother Nidhi Kumar meanwhile advised, “Close old book and write new story” while father Anirudh stated “We are with you; Feel the expanse of the universe and be the star you were born to be.”

View this post on Instagram

Priyanka’s sis-in-law and bride-to-be #i****taakumar is currently recovering from a surgery in Delhi . Follow @bollypizza for Bollywood updates . #priyankachopra #priyanka #priyankachoprajonas #peecee #nickjonas #nickjonasandpriyankachopra #parineetichopra #priyankachoprafans #bollywood #wedding #indianwedding #bollypizza #bollywoodhot #bollywoodsiblings #siblings #siblingwedding #aliabhatt #ranveersingh #deepikapadukone #siddharthchopra

A post shared by BollyPizza (@bollypizza) on Apr 26, 2019 at 3:12am PDT

Trending

Priyanka didn’t react to the postponing of the wedding while she was here in India and was seen voting for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 and partying with the new bride Isha Ambani and cousin Parineeti Chopra. Immediately after she returned to the US and unfollowed I****ta on Instagram.

Siddharth got engaged in October 2014 once with his longtime girlfriend Kanika Mathur and was all set to marry her in early February 2015 but the wedding got cancelled and Siddharth put up a post on Facebook saying “Single. Ready to mingle. Go Goa Gone. Wish everyone a very happy 2015.” Even then the family cleared the air by saying that the wedding has only been delayed but not cancelled “Siddharth wants to concentrate on his career and his new venture (a pub-lounge in Pune). Pushing it ahead was a big decision for both the families.”

On Thursday, on the wedding being “postponed” Madhu Chopra, had told Bombay Times, “We are disappointed but what can you do when a person is unwell? We wish I****a a speedy recovery!”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Trouble In Priyanka Chopra’s Brother Siddharth Chopra’s Paradise? These Comments Hint CANCELLATION Of Wedding appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum