Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ashiesh Roy to do a cameo in Sri Adi Manav

Views: 2250  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-28-2009, 02:34 PM
Award Winner

Default Ashiesh Roy to do a cameo in Sri Adi Manav

The cast of Sri Adi Manav will bring in the New Year with actor Ashiesh Roy, who will be seen in a cameo appearance on the show. Roy who was on a voluntary break from

television is now making a comeback after six months with good friend Paritosh Painter’s Sri Adi Manav in a special New Year episode. Few know that Ashiesh was Painter’s original chosen to play Sri in the show, as he plays the character in Paritosh’s play of the same name.

Confirming the news Ashiesh says, “Yes, Paritosh had offered me the role, but I was already doing a daily soap Burey Bhi Hum Bhale Bhi Hum at the time and thus couldn’t manage the required dates.”

Elaborating on the episode in which he will be seen making a special appearance, Roy states, “I play a pompous, ill-mannered filmmaker named Tony Gupta, who is forced to direct television dailies due to recession. My rich socialite girlfriend is financing my film,

but I’m interested in my film’s heroine Pooja. Sri, Adi and Manav don’t have money to celebrate New Year, so Sri decides to act as an extra in my serial to earn money. Adi and Manav come along to help him, but unintentionally get in my way and totally disrupt my shoot.

Then they land up at my New Year’s party and totally mess that up too.”
The episode will air on 1 January, 2010 at 8:00 pm on Sony Sab.

Tags
ashiesh roy, sab tv, sri adi manav

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->