Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TV stars opine on Bollywood

Views: 3267  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-11-2009, 05:53 PM

Default TV stars opine on Bollywood

Angad Hasija

All The Best was a big let down. For me, Golmaal Returns and No Entry were far better films. I wonder how a producer and actor like Ajay Devgn made such a film, which was definitely not a laugh riot as it was made out to be. It bores you to no end. The same applies to Chandni Chowk To China and Blue.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-11-2009, 05:54 PM

Chetan Hansraj

I went to watch All the Best with my wife Lavinia expecting that it will be a laugh riot. Ironically, it was not. While watching the film, somehow I lost track and went off to sleep. My wife woke me up when the film got over and I was like in a 'have-I-fallen-asleep' mode. The movie was not funny at all.

Gautami Kapoor

One film that I thought was disastrous is Kambakht Ishq. Though the film was hugely hyped, when I came out of the theatre I just could not make sense out of it. The film had Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor. On top of that, there was Sylvester Stallone. At the end, it was disappointing in every department -- be it the music or the story. I am a great admirer of Akshay and I also liked Kareena in the past, but I could not fathom the movie. When time is so precious, you want a full paisa vasool film, which Kambakht Ishq was not.

Anuj Saxena

Blue was a hyped film. The promos were good and the underwater sequences appeared to be very attractive. However, the film lacked depth. The audience wants wholesome entertainment and it just could not provide that. The film looked lavish but somehow did not appeal at all.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:55 PM

Mona Singh

I am just waiting for Three Idiots to release and that will be my favorite film.

Tags
celebrity

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->