Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sara Khan hosts Dance Premier League

Views: 2591  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-10-2009, 08:59 AM

Default Sara Khan hosts Dance Premier League

Sara Khan, the lovely Sadhana in Star Plus’s Sapna Baabul Ka Bidaai will be hosting Sony’s upcoming dance reality show

Dance Premier League (DPL), along with fellow actor Eijaz Khan. The show will feature six teams of dancers from all over the country – East, West, North, South, Central and an NRI team – competing for a grand prize.

She tells us, “It was a totally new experience for me. I want to tell my fans that in this show I am not Sadhana, but Sara Khan. I have seen the first episode and it is good, so I’m sure even audiences will love me in my new avatar.” Sara also enjoyed working with co-host Eijaz Khan, and says, “He is a good human being and we have shot together for the audition episodes.”

Sara also gave her thanks to Bidaai and Star Plus for making her popular. “I am grateful to them for selecting me to play Sadhana. It made me a hit and got me the opportunity to host DPL. It will be fun to do both shows.”

Sara is heading to London for three days with co-star Parul Chouhan for a Diwali special event. Watch her hosting Dance Premier League every Saturday at 8 pm.

Tags
dance premier league, host

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->