Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Stars Favourite Holiday destination

Views: 2869  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-17-2010, 12:34 PM
Award Winner

Default Stars Favourite Holiday destination

Holiday means break from your routine life and television actors who are working for more then 12 hours also needs time-off from their busy schedule as they also deserve an leisure time with their family to their favourite holiday destination.

Apurva Agnihotri

My favourite holiday destination is New Zealand because it is one of the most beautiful and romantic countries in the world. It is definitely the best for adventure sports

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-17-2010, 12:34 PM
Award Winner

Roshni Chopra

My favourite holiday destination is Italy because the entire country is filled with renaissance, architecture and art! Rome is amazing for its ancient ruins and beautiful cafes, then Florence is great to shop and Venice is a dream world for lovers. Italy is a country obsessed with aesthetics and I love it for the great art, fabulous fashion and gorgeous culture
Old 07-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Award Winner

Amit Verma

I haven’t been to many places but of the ones I have, I would have to say Manali, as it is nature at its best. I dig the beauty nature has to offer and there’s no other place better than Manali to get the feel and atmosphere.
Award Winner

Arjun Punj

It has to be New York. According to me, it is one of the most electrifying, vibrant and colourful places. Great food, parties and super shopping. I just love it.
Award Winner

Gaurav Chopra

I was travelling to Europe (Italy, Monte Carlo and Paris) for a month in May. I discovered virgin locations, pathways, the intricacies of their culture, food and I love it. I would love to visit these places again

Tags
holiday, stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->