Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Veer avoids Marriage to Avni

Views: 1843  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-30-2010, 01:48 PM
Award Winner

Default Veer avoids Marriage to Avni

In STAR One’s Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi, there is no doubt that Veer (Siddharth Shukla) loves Ayesha (Sanjeeda Shaikh).

However he had agreed to marry Avni (Karishma Tanna) for the sake of an important business deal.

Veer is now in a tricky situation as he tries to avoid marrying Avni. Veer and Avni speak about the current situation.

“I had lied to Avni that I am prepared to marry her because she had agreed to sign the business deal only if agree to the marriage. My lie has led to a lot of confusion and funny situations. However I do not think I can continue lying anymore because the truth is I love Ayesha and not Avni” says Veer

“Ayesha and Veer misguided me. Ayesha had said that she and Veer are not in a relationship while Veer gave me hopes of our marriage. I genuinely love him and hope that he realizes it. Right now I have realized that he is trying to avoid me and this has really hurt me”, reveals Avni.

“There is no way I will marry Avni because it is Ayesha with whom want to spend my life”, says Veer.

“Veer should tell me whatever he is feeling instead of avoiding me. I am a strong girl and if he loves Ayesha I am sure I can move on in life. However I have to admit that Veer’s behaviour has left me heartbroken”, says an emotional Avni.

Recap- Avni had revealed to Dadi that Ayesha and Dhruv are engaged and plan to get married soon. Ayesha is in a fix and is worried about how she will inform Dadi that she and Dhruv are only pretending to be engaged. Dhruv attempts to reveal the truth to Dadi but cannot muster the courage to do so.

On the other hand, an excited Dadi decides to gift Ayesha a necklace that she had purchased for Dhruv’s bride but she somehow manages to avoid accepting the gift. An irritated Ayesha ends up revealing to Avni that she does not plan to marry Dhruv, she is about to reveal about her love for Veer but stops herself in time.

Will Avni find out about Veer and Ayesha’s relationship? Will Ayesha and Dhruv reveal the truth to Dadi?
Watch Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi every Monday to Friday at 8 pm on STAR One

Tags
jaane pehchaane se ye ajnabbi, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->