Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Avni-Ayesha to clash over dance

Views: 1789  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-14-2010, 12:32 PM
Award Winner

Default Avni-Ayesha to clash over dance

This week’s episode of STAR One’s Jaane Pehchaane Se Yeh Ajnabbi is expected to rock all of you, as there will be a mega dance event. According to the track, an international chain of hotels ties up with the Ramada Group of Hotels, prompting Avni and Veer to host a party to welcome their guests.

Our source says, “The theme of the show is Indian, so the delegates will be dressed in Indian attire, which will add a nice flavor to the party.”

As we all know, Avni has strong feelings for Veer and has gone on record to say that she’ll do anything to get his attention. So at the party, she starts dancing to ‘Uff Teri Ada’ from Karthik calling Karthik to entice Veer. When she sees this, Ayesha gets jealous seeing Veer and Avni together. She then has some wine and begins dancing to the title song from ‘Jhoom Barabar Jhoom’ to rival Avni’s performance.

We contacted Veer, who said that he was confused. “I am confused as I don’t know who to support. I love Ayesha very much and loved dancing with her on ‘Jhoom Barabar Jhoom’. However, I can’t say no for dancing with Avni, as she is my boss,” he said.

He, however, added that his attention was on Ayesha, as she was looking very beautiful.

The added attention to the show is watching Kay and Nihal dancing to the songs and adding more entertainment and charm to the event. But to see whether Avni and Ayesha will clash, considering that Ayesha has had a drink will be interesting. Also, how will Veer react to all of this? To know more, watch Jaane Pehchaane Se Yeh Ajnabbi at 8.30 pm on STAR One

Tags
jaane pehchaane se yeh ajnabbi, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->