Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos: TV Stars on their favourite childhood gift

Views: 3113  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Administrator

Default Photos: TV Stars on their favourite childhood gift

There are some gifts or things that we used during childhood that we do not have to heart the discard. No matter how old or useless they get they are still precious in our eyes because of certain memories associated with them. Wikinewforum.com get TV stars to reveal that one thing that they still have with them since childhood.

Pratigya aka Pooja Gor

My dad had gifted me a watch on my tenth birthday and I remember I was totally over the moon after receiving it. It was my first watch and it was very precious for me so I used to handle it very carefully. It still continues to be very precious for me and I have kept it with me till date, out of respect for my dad.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Administrator

Gattu aka Deven Bhojani

Some childhood memories that I still have with me are photographs of my first mundan ceremony. I went through the photographs a few days ago and it felt so funny. It brought back memories of the past and happy times spent with family and friends.
Administrator

Debina Banerjee

During my childhood I was a tomboy and my favorite gift was this teddy bear. I had left in Kolkata and two years back my mother brought the teddy bear to Mumbai. I never played with Barbie’s or with kitchen utensild which usually my other friends used to play since I had this teddy bear always with me. I was 6 or 7 years then, now also his eyes horrify my other friends. I have kept it near my cupboard in my room.
Administrator

Daljit aka Vineett Kumar

I still have the Atlas bicycle that my parents had gifted me after I passed class 8. At that time it was the best and most precious gift that I had ever received. It is still in good condition as I have taken good care of it.
Administrator

Suresh Menon

I still have a cricket bat that my dad had gifted me when I was 7 or 8 years old. The gift was memorable because I ended up breaking it on the first day itself. Cricket bats were very costly during those days and I knew I would not get a new one for a long time so I remember crying like as if someone had passed away. I have still kept the broken bat with me.

Tags
photos, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->