Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Lose of first child in Star Plus’ show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Views: 1353  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-10-2011, 08:20 PM

Default Lose of first child in Star Plus’ show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Singhania family is in for a big shock as sources suggest that Akshara (Hina Khan) will lose her first child in Star Plus’ show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Our source says, “Akshara and her in laws were elated when they got to know that she is pregnant and a new member is about to enter their family. However, all their dreams will be shattered soon. Akshara has already started showing some signs of uneasiness and Naitik (Karan Mehra) takes her to the doctor. The doctor will inform him about the complications in Akshara’s pregnancy. Sources say that soon Akshara is going to suffer a miscarriage which will completely dishearten her. To add up to the miseries, Akshara who had just resolved all the misunderstandings between the Singhania family and her; might just worsen now onwards. However we are yet to shoot this sequence.”

We spoke to Hina Khan who says, “Yes I am in pain and I’ll try to hide my pain from the family. There is something sad going to happen but I am clue less about the next track.”
The track is expected to air this week.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->