Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shweta Tiwari hits on Marc Robinson!

Views: 2159  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-22-2009, 10:58 AM

Default Shweta Tiwari hits on Marc Robinson!

Shweta is creating quite a buzz on the sets of Iss Jungle Se Mujhe

Marc, Anaida and Shweta in a still from Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao More Pics
Bachao.

First, it was the ample display of her bosoms while performing a task (with full knowledge of the cameras surrounding her). And now it's her growing proximity to Marc Robinson. Or so says TV actor Akashdeep Sehgal.

When Marc returned after completing a task successfully, Shweta just couldn't keep her hands off him. Later, Akashdeep even commented, “The way she jumped to hug Marc, it was clear what her intentions were. She is doing all this to become hot property on the show. By creating a love angle, she'll be able to stick around for longer.” But Marc remained unaffected and laughed it off.

And that's not all. Shweta even accused the media of interfering in her personal life and generally making life difficult. She says, “When I filed an FIR against my husband, the media following me everywhere for bytes. But I didn’t budge and went underground for more than a month.” Now that’s the price that comes with being a celebrity... but we guess, Shweta has learnt how she can play the game to her advantage!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->