Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

A-Z list of celebrity *** confessions

Views: 3180  
Old 07-15-2009, 05:12 PM

Default A-Z list of celebrity *** confessions

A IS FOR ANYWHERE

Victoria's Secret model Heidi Klum and singer husband Seal are less concerned about where they are and like to work up some steam by doing it anywhere, anytime. Heidi said, "We just say, 'Hey baby, 2 o'clock in the attic, 6 o'clock in the closet. The front closet'." (Text Courtesy: ANI)

Old 07-15-2009, 05:13 PM

B IS FOR BURLESQUE

American burlesque artist, model and actor Dita Von Teese sparked the Burlesque trend (female strippers walking a runway to a bump and grind beat) and has had Lady GaGa, Brooke Hogan, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera and Penelope Cruz following in her footsteps. (Text Courtesy: ANI)
Old 07-15-2009, 05:14 PM

C IS FOR CLOTHES OFF

Drew Barrymore recently confessed that running naked in the fields made her feel liberated and apparently left her craving for some action.
She said, "I'll drive in Ireland and park my car and run out into the field and rip all my clothes off and run in the wheat fields naked. That's to have that freedom of feeling, like, at one with nature. So I am completely unguarded." (Text Courtesy: ANI)
Old 07-15-2009, 05:15 PM

D IS FOR DINING

Halle Berry prefers the traditional way, saying, "***iness is about knowing what's ***y to you. To me, spaghetti is ***y, especially when it's served off the tips of a man's fingers. I like that." (Text Courtesy: ANI
Old 07-15-2009, 05:15 PM

E IS FOR ELOVE

Kelly Brook confessed using webcams also came in handy. She said, "If you like to see yourself, just stream it live. Have your tripod, get your video camera and your telly and that way you can watch it as you're going." (Text Courtesy: ANI)
Old 07-15-2009, 05:16 PM

F IS FOR FITNESS

Kelly Brook also credited *** as the secret behind her fitness, adding, "*** keeps me fit and healthy - what can be better than that?" (Text Courtesy: ANI)

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum