Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil is all set for a leap very soon...

Views: 2057  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-16-2009, 03:04 PM

Default Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil is all set for a leap very soon...

After winning the Best Jodi Award at the Star Parivaar Awards, Prem aka Harshad Chopra and Heer (Additi Gupta) are all set to enter the next phase of their life with Star Plus' Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil taking a leap very soon.

According to our source, "A leap is being planned in the story line. The duration of the leap is not decided yet, but it might be a leap of 5-6 years. However, all will get clear in few days' time".

When contacted Harshad Chopra to know more about the leap he said, "Yes I have also heard about the leap but I don't know anything about the duration".

When asked him whether he will be the part of the show post leap the actor was quick to say, "I will be part of the show as far as my character is given justice and it's not manipulated."

If sources are to be believed, the track post leap is being worked out as of now.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->