Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Burey Bhi Hum Bhale Bhi Hum shifts to 7:00 pm

Views: 1542  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-27-2009, 05:22 PM

Default Burey Bhi Hum Bhale Bhi Hum shifts to 7:00 pm

The new Star Plus show Mitwa Phool Kamal Ke has shunted Burey Bhi Hum Bhale Bhi Hum from 7.30 pm to 7:00 pm. A source from the show informs, “BBHBBH has now been shifted to the 7:00 pm slot. Earlier it was tipped to go on the weekend slot but now the channel has shifted it to the 7:00 pm slot.”

When contacted co-producer Aatish Kapadia, said, “Yes, BBHBBH will now air at 7:00 pm. The channel must have taken the decision in the best interest of the show.”

But doesn’t the change in the time slot affect the viewership? “The change in the time – slot definitely affects the viewership but when you are talking about a 7:00 pm time slot, I think it is a good slot for the show. We used to think that the 7:00 pm band isn’t viewed much but the success of Choti Bahu has changed this. I think it’s the storyline that works for a show. If the story is good the show will be a success. BBHBBH is a distinctive program and I think the loyal viewers will find will keep watching it,” says Kapadia.

When asked if he is aware of the soon-to-be launched game show Khelo Jeeto Jiyo in June at 7:00 pm, Aatish says, “I am not aware of it but whatever is decided by the channel will be in the best interest of all its shows.”

With the channel launching Khelo Jeeto Jiyo at 7:00 pm sometime in June one wonders what will happen to BBHBBH.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->