Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Aamir Ali to stage a fiction comeback with F.I.R

Views: 1625  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-21-2011, 07:11 PM

Default Aamir Ali to stage a fiction comeback with F.I.R

The buzz is that Aamir Ali has been offered a meaty role in SAB TV's F.I.R. and the actor is considering his options..

Aamir Ali, the blue-eyed boy of television has been missing from the spotlight for quite a while now.. But it looks as though the talented actor is all set to get back to fiction with yet another challenging role!!

The buzz is that Aamir has been offered some challenging roles, and seems to be the favorite of many of the channels!! However, news about him staging a comeback with SAB TV's F.I.R. is spreading like wildfire..

A source from the industry tells us, "SAB TV, India's 1st comedy entertainment channel is planning to rope in another big name, and are at the moment working out things with Aamir Ali. He has been offered a very promising role in the popular show, F.I.R. If all goes well, he will be seen as the new guy in the life of Chandramukhi Chautala (Kavita Kaushik)".

TellyBuzz was the first to report about Ali Asgar quitting the show due to some personal issues. There were anticipations that Edit 2 Productions would bring back Shiv Pandit, but the channel as always, has brought in a surprise by choosing a popular name.

We contacted Kavita Kaushik on the same and she said, "I have heard about a new guy entering the show in the place of Raj Aryan, but he will be coming in as a new character. We haven't got the confirmation yet, but a new entry is expected for sure".

We also contacted Benaifer Kohli, the Producer of the show who said, "I can't comment as I am out of India right now".

Aamir Ali though told us, "It is true that I will soon be back on television. But I cannot name any show as of now, as I am still undecided. I have few good offers in my hand, and will take some time to choose the best. I am on the lookout for a role that will offer me something different".

We tried contacting Anooj Kapoor, Business Head, SAB TV, but could not get thro' to him..

Aamir Ali's last fiction stint was in Sony's Bhaskar Bharti. When it comes to non-fiction, he was one of the best dancers in Star Plus' recent reality show Zara Nachke Dikha..

Our source tells us that Aamir has pretty much liked the role that has been offered to him in F.I.R. And the channel is counting on him..

Guess Aamir's fans too are desperately waiting for his comeback to fiction..

Tags
fir

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->