Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mehul Bhojak returns in Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo!

Views: 1857  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-07-2011, 04:49 PM

Default Mehul Bhojak returns in Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo!

Mehul Bhojak who was lately seen in SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo gets ready for his re-entry in the show but in a different character...

Mehul Bhojak who was earlier seen in the cameo role of Mohitsa in SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo is back in action yet again!! Even though he had failed to grab the property of Pallavi (Shalini Khanna) the last time around, he has come back with a better fool-proof plan this time.

A source says, "Mehul Bhojak will be re-entering Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo. He will be entering as a new character, but with the same purpose to take revenge from the family. He will come as a government inspector who wants to check on the whole property".

We hear that Mehul has been brought in by the channel as his entry had fetched good ratings for the show earlier.

"He will get successful in getting a hold on the property and will bring in a major twist in the story line. It will be a hilarious track wherein the family will struggle to get out of the trap laid by him", adds our source.

We contacted Mehul Bhojak who confirmed the buzz, "Yes, I will be entering the show soon, but I have no idea about the character I am essaying".

Catch the laughter riot in Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo..

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->