Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TV Stars share views on Wife Bina Life

Views: 3283  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-18-2011, 06:30 PM

Default TV Stars share views on Wife Bina Life

STAR Plus is back with another interesting reality show- Wife Bina Life. The concept of the show is that the wife goes on a 2 week break during which the husband handles all the household work. We speak to some married actors and quiz them about the concept of this show.

Chetan Hansraj
What do you feel about the concept of Wife Bina Life?
It sounds interesting and should be fun to watch the husbands handling all the household work.
How would you cope if your wife was away for 2 weeks?
I think I would be able to cope it would not be very difficult.
Have you been in such a situation and how would you rate yourself?
Yes I have been in a situation where I have had to handle household work. I think I managed well even though I am quite lazy.
Which daily chore do you feel is the toughest?
Keeping the house clean is most difficult.

Old 01-18-2011, 06:30 PM

Sanjeev Seth
It sounds very good. I’m looking forward to watch it.
It would not be very difficult since both I and my wife are working. When one of us is shooting the other one manages the household tasks. It will be difficult for husbands who are dependant on their wives but in my case I am used to it.
Yes I have been in such a situation often and I think I manage very well.
It has to be getting up early and sending the kids to school (laughs).
Old 01-18-2011, 06:31 PM

Shaleen Bhanot
What do you feel about the concept of Wife Bina Life
?
It’s a very nice concept. Husbands will get a taste of the work that wives normally handle. Husbands are said to be the karta-dharta of the house, lets see how they manage household tasks.
I don’t think my wife would want a break from me because we are too much in love with each other. We are not eligible for this show (laughs).
I got married because I wanted to get out of that situation (laughs). I used to live alone for 7 years before marriage. I used to handle the house and infact still remember the price of atta.
Household work will not seem tough if you accept it as a part and parcel of life. Just accept it as work to be done and it will seem enjoyable.

Sailesh Gulabani
It sounds good but depends on the tasks, they should be interesting.
It would be fun to cook my own food according to my wish and also eat whenever I like. Then I could also mess up my room without anyone to complain.
I have been married for just a few months now and the maximum period that I must have been away from Ashita is just 4-5 days so I have never been in such a situation.
Both of us are working but whenever there are guests at home Ashita makes sure that everyone is comfortable and having a good time. I think handling guests is the toughest job.

Yash Tonk
It’s nice and different. Husbands will get to do things that they generally do not do.
I think I will cope well. In school when we go on camps we have to handle all our work on our own and I feel that it is the same here. A husband just has to be open to the challenges and then the tasks will seem interesting. If I was in the show I would not mind changing myself for a few days.
I left my family when I was 17 or 18 years old and from that time I have been staying with relatives or as a paying guest so I am used to managing on my own. You just need to learn to adjust to the situation.
My wife handles everything I don’t do anything (laughs). Even though I don’t cook I may take up the challenge but then I will force people to eat what I have cooked.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:32 PM

Suresh Menon
Ok so another new reality show with the husbands working and wives going on a holiday. These days it’s the maids who handle the household work so it is they who deserve the holiday (laughs).
Oh I would party daily.

I can handle household chores quite well. I can cook eggs and tea. Looking after kids would be a problem though and also feeding them. They would have to eat whatever I prepare.
Managing the kitchen is the toughest but as I said these days’ maids handle that job so I still wonder who actually deserves the holiday.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:32 PM

Sharad Kelkar
It’s a nice concept. It is said the female can make or break the house so now it will be a challenge for the husband to manage her work. Husbands will realize how hard their wives work.
I would take it up as a challenge and I think I would manage because I am quite good at a lot of household work. I can cook and clean because I used to stay in a hostel so I am used to it.
My wife has never been to her parental home for a long period but as a bachelor I used to handle household work and was quite good at it.
I don’t have kids so I cannot comment about that situation but sweeping, swabbing and washing clothes is very tiring. However the toughest task is dealing with maids, it needs a lot of patience. I don’t know how good I would be at it because they would run away if I shout at them once (laughs).

Tags
tvstars, wife bina life

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->