Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Subhash Ghai to co-produce a show on television

Views: 1941  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-16-2009, 02:13 PM

Default Subhash Ghai to co-produce a show on television

That the small screen is now the big screen is old hat. Many big Bollywood actors have made their small screen debuts and now it’s the big banners that will produce soap operas. After biggies like Shahrukh Khan, Madhur Bhandarkar, Mahesh Bhatt, Rajshri Productions launched their TV production houses it’s the turn of yet another film stalwart to experiment with the small screen. The g****vine informs us that showman Subhash Ghai’s Mukta Arts is all set to produce a show for Star Plus.

Informs a source, “Subhash Ghai is all set to produce a show most probably for Star Plus. Shashi Mittal who has written numerous shows as a freelance writer will co-produce and write the show.”

When contacted Shashi Mittal said, “Yes, I am writing the show and co-producing it with Subhash Ghai’s Mukta Arts. I can’t divulge anything as yet.

We just hope to make a cult show which will entertain the viewers. The shooting of the same is expected to start after a month and we are planning to rope in completely fresh faces. The show is slated to go on-air post IPL.”

When asked if the show is for Star Plus, she refused to comment on it.

When contacted, producer Subhash Ghai, refused to divulge any details and said, “I cannot comment on it since we are under discussion with few prominent channels.”

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->