Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ram – Laxman jodi of Tellywood!

Views: 2065  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-08-2009, 03:10 PM

Default Ram – Laxman jodi of Tellywood!

Ever since Garv (Mohit Raina) started shooting with his onscreen brother Karan (Narendrakumar Jha) in the romantic thriller Chehra on Star Plus, life has taken him to a totally different hemisphere. As onscreen brothers they seek support from each other and stand by each other in times of need. This onscreen chemistry has now transcended into real life as well. The bond is so strong that they can be truly termed as Ram and Laxman of the modern era!

Mohit calls Narendra Jha Bade Bhaiya and he respects him as an elder brother. He always goes up to him first and hugs him, shares all his daily updates with regards to his acting s****s and his family news. He also takes tips on what to wear and also seeks advice from him to attain a toned look like Narendra Jha.

Narendra Jha too is fond of Mohit, “Mohit and I share a totally different relationship with each other. I remember the first day of the shoot when we met and after the first shot was over he hugged me and said that he saw me as a real brother which really touched me. And since then we take each other as real brothers. I pray to God that Mohit does well in his career and becomes successful.”

At the time when all one hears of is rivalry between actors these two sure set a good example.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->