Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TV celebs opened up about their life-threatening health conditions

Views: 40  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-28-2024, 01:17 PM

Default TV celebs opened up about their life-threatening health conditions

Hina Khan
Hina Khan from the popular show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has recently shared some heartbreaking news. She revealed on her social media that she has been diagnosed with stage three breast cancer. In a heartfelt message, she reassured her fans that she is staying strong and is focused on her recovery. Hina's post on social media conveyed her determination to fight this disease and emerge even stronger. The post read, “Hello Everyone, To address the recent rumour, I want to share some important news with all the Hinaholics and everyone who loves and cares for me. Have been diagnosed with Stage Three Breast Cancer. Despite this challenging diagnosis, I want to reassure everyone that I am doing well. I am strong, determined, and fully committed to overcoming this disease. My treatment has already begun, and l am ready to do everything necessary to emerge from this even stronger.”

Chhavi Mittal
In 2022, Chhavi Mittal revealed she had been diagnosed with breast cancer and felt fortunate that doctors could detect the lump early. The actress, known for starring in 'Bandini' posted a heartfelt note on her Instagram page to open up about it. The post read, "I feel blessed to have detected it early. I had gone to a doctor for a minor gym injury in the chest and that's when they found the lump. We investigated it further and further till we did a biopsy which came back positive. To all women, I feel like my gymming will save my life but nothing should be left to chance. As a post-cancer patient one is supposed to do six monthly PET scans mandatorily. So to save your life from breast cancer, please do regular self-examination/ mammograms... and do not neglect a lump if you find one. Early detection is the only key and it's worth every effort.”

Atul Parchure
Actor Atul Parchure, who rose to fame with his hilarious comic timing in The Kapil Sharma Show, once revealed that he learned he had cancer during his family's trip to Australia and New Zealand. Talking about the same, he said, “When the doctor did it, I saw fear in his eyes. I felt there was something wrong. I was told I had a tumour, about five centimetres long in my liver and that it was cancerous. My first procedure after being diagnosed went wrong. My pancreas got affected, and I started having issues. The wrong treatment worsened the condition. I couldn’t even walk. I used to fumble while talking. In such a condition, the doctor asked me to wait for one and a half months. They said if they did the surgery, I’d get jaundice for years and my liver would be watery or I wouldn’t survive. Later, I changed doctors and took proper medication and chemotherapy.”
Read More
Sana Makbul
In the recent Bigg Boss OTT 3 episode, the contestants shared some deep personal stories. Sana Makbul bravely opened up about two challenging experiences that deeply affected her. She spoke about a scar on her face from a dog bite that led to a difficult surgery and pushed her into a period of depression. Additionally, she emotionally revealed her battle with non-alcoholic Hepatitis, a liver disease. Sana expressed her gratitude for being diagnosed early, highlighting that many discover such illnesses in the late stages. Sana said, “I’ve non-alcoholic Hepatitis- a liver disease. I’m one of those people who have never tasted alcohol in my life but have yet to be diagnosed with it. People get to know about their liver disease mostly when they are in the last stage of it. I’ve been lucky in that case as I got to know about it pretty early.”
Read More
Poulomi Das
In a recent episode of Bigg Boss OTT 3, Poulomi revealed that she had suffered from a brain haemorrhage. She shared, "I was engaged but then I had a breakup and then I suffered from a brain haemorrhage. During that testing phase, I went back home for 2 years. I don't have a memory of those two years, I went completely blank. It did affect me a lot."

Shamita Shetty
Actor Shamita Shetty shared a video of hers from the hospital. Captioning the video, the actor shared that she had recently undergone surgery for endometriosis. Shamita responded, “I have endometriosis, I didn’t even know what it was. All the women out there, please google endometriosis. You needed to know what this problem was all about.” Shilpa then asked, “Why should they know?”, to which Shamita replied, “Because you probably had it and you didn’t even know you had it, and it was painful. It was uncomfortable.”
Read More

Anurag Dobhal
In one of his podcast interviews, Anurag had also spoken about the health issues he suffered as a kid. He revealed that he had suffered from a brain tumour, "My family condition was not that great while growing up. I suffered from a brain tumour, I was 6 when I was diagnosed with a tumour and till I turned 14 I was on total medication. After suffering from a brain tumour I was off for the next three years and there were different other symptoms because of that like I used to get fits, I was very weak and I used to have blackouts. Now, I am quite better. Not many are aware that till the age of 14, I only survived on medicines."
Read More

Vibhu Raghave
'Nisha Aur Uske Cousins’ fame Vibhu Raghave is another star who fought cancer. The actor had stage four neuroendocrine cancer of the colon. He had been undergoing the treatment for a while now. Besides his family, Vibhu's main support has been his group of friends who not only stood by him emotionally but also assisted him financially with his treatment. He shared a video on social media to update his fans about his health condition.

Navika Kotia
During the lockdown, actress Navika was diagnosed with Meningitis. In an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, Navika opened up about her Meningitis, "Unfortunately, for the past 3-4 years I haven't been able to celebrate Navratri. The first few years went in lockdown and last year when everyone was celebrating Navratri again in full spirit, I was unfortunately hospitalized for the exact 10 days of Navratri. I was suffering from Meningitis, I was hospitalized, I had IV drips and I was very weak so I couldn't celebrate it."

Tags
photos, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->