Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

OMG TOP 10 Controversies of Chandrika Dixit aka the viral Vada Pav girl

Views: 39  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-25-2024, 02:10 PM

Default OMG TOP 10 Controversies of Chandrika Dixit aka the viral Vada Pav girl

Bigg Boss OTT 3 is serving fans with high intensity drama and controversies. Chandrika Dixit aka the viral Vada Pav girl is one of the contestants this season and has been making headlines ever since her entry. The reality show star’s journey has not been all easy and he has been surrounded by controversies quite a lot recently. Here’s a look at her journey and lesser known facts about her..
How Chandrika’s Vada Pav business journey started
Chandrika Dixit faced a tough road from starting a vada pav stall in Delhi to rising as a social media star. She made a decision to leave her job to take care of her family. In one of the episodes of Bigg Boss OTT 3 she mentioned how her son fell sick when she was doing a job at a company. It was during that time when the doctors asked Chandrika to devote her time to the son and hence she opened a food business of her own along with her husband.

The Business
Chandrika started selling vada pav in Sainik Vihar, Delhi. Her stall became famous, drawing in many people who wanted to try her delicious vada pavs from different places. What the customers liked the most was how she sold the Mumbai special Vada Pav in Delhi.

How she rose to major popularity
Chandrika became an internet sensation after food vlogger Amit Jindal highlighted her in a video. The video displayed her s****s and dedication, propelling her to instant fame on social media. She soon started to be known as the ‘Vada Pav girl’ and received immense love and fame on social media.

Social media fame and success
Even with all her success, Chandrika encountered difficulties such as dealing with the harassment and demands for bribes from the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) officials, a common issue faced by many street vendors like her.

Collaborations with fellow stars
Chandrika teamed up with social media stars like 'Dolly Chaiwala' Sunil Patil, YouTuber Sunny Arya, and Puneet Superstar, which really helped her become even more famous.

A shocking revelation
On the 'Bigg Boss' premiere night, Chandrika shocked everyone by revealing that she makes Rs 40,000 every day from her Vada Pav cart. She mentioned how she works hard for her business and is proud of it. Chandrika mentioned, “People think I earn Rs 40,000 per day and yes why not. I work hard, I will enjoy my life and do whatever I want.”

Net-worth
According to the reports, Chandrika Dixit aka Vada Pav girl’s net worth is approximately Rs 1- 1.5 crore. Her main source of income is her business. She recently opened a cafe in Delhi to sell Vada Pav. She also earns through social media campaigns and brand endorsements.

Getting arrested
Chandrika was even arrested once for her illegal Bhandara. Moreover, police said they received complaints from residents about a traffic jam in the area after she organised a bhandara on the roadside. When the police team reached the spot, she misbehaved with the officials, they added. Her stall was seized and she was taken to the police station.

Controversy with Maxtern
Chandrika, who’s a part of Bigg Boss OTT 3 replaced YouTuber Maxtern. He shared a video on his social media revealing why he’s not a part of Bigg Boss OTT 3. He revealed that he was in talks with the makers. However, he got replaced by the viral ‘Vada Pav girl.’ He said, “Everyone knows that I have been in talks with the makers since 2023. However, they replaced me with a Vada Pav girl. If they had replaced me with Kataria, I wouldn’t have minded because I understand that the show needs an audience. But Vada Pav wali?”

Tags
Bigg Boss OTT 3, photos, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->